My love for boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    lol at this Virgin.........
    look at this fool talking about being a virgin, someone who's on boxingscene 24/7 and dont even have a job

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      lol at this Virgin.........
      look whos talkin fattyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO View Post
        look at this fool talking about being a virgin, someone who's on boxingscene 24/7 and dont even have a job
        lol haha he lies bout having one yet hes logged on 22 hours off da day

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing69 View Post
          look whos talkin fattyyyyyyyyyyy
          he lies about his job so he must probably lie about having a girl too, he probably lives in his mom's basement logged in boxingscene all day

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing69 View Post
            lol haha he lies bout having one yet hes logged on 22 hours off da day
            English please............

Comment

Originally posted by Tekisuga View Post
              Lakas? What does Lakas mean or what are you trying to say? I swear this is the most weird forum i am part of. There are very nice people also very rude and strange.

Don't let them get to you. I'm new here as well but I can tell you that all forums are the same. The Mayweather fans have no class, are uneducated, and speak English as if it's a foreign language to them. It's that way on any boxing site. The Cotto fans are die hards and equally uneducated as the Mayweather fans. It's the same with the Margarito fans. The Pacquiao fans, Klitschko fans, Abraham fans, and Martinez fans rock

Comment

Originally posted by Tekisuga View Post
                I want to apologize if the Cotto thread offended any of you i like cotto. My intentions are not to anger any fans of any fighters because i respect all fighters! Mayweather, Cotto, Pacquiao, Klitzchkos, SO ON ON. I respect every fighter because stepping into the ring itself is worthy of respect. You can't go 41-0 and not have talent, you must be talented you are special. You can't go up in weight and beat opponents decisively and not be respected and considered very good. I honestly think all boxers are very talented and they all deserve respect they've gotten somewhere special in life. So if i say something that might sound disrespecting other boxer forgive me because i love the sport over any fighter. My love for the sport comes first over my love for any fighter in particular. I love the sport and what it represents and im proud of the athletes that make it what it is.
                Good Post if only more fans held your beliefs. Props to the boxers!

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO View Post
                  he lies about his job so he must probably lie about having a girl too, he probably lives in his mom's basement logged in boxingscene all day
                  he does member when his mom picked up the phone in the radio show milton throw out the trash this dude terrible. LOL he put me on ignore list like the lil girl he is

Comment

Originally posted by Pacmang View Post
                    Don't let them get to you. I'm new here as well but I can tell you that all forums are the same. The Mayweather fans have no class, are uneducated, and speak English as if it's a foreign language to them. It's that way on any boxing site. The Cotto fans are die hards and equally uneducated as the Mayweather fans. It's the same with the Margarito fans. The Pacquiao fans, Klitschko fans, Abraham fans, and Martinez fans rock
                    And as you can see Pacquiao fans are always negative and seem to throw the first stone.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacmang View Post
                      this is the worst post ever as its the *******s who have no boxing knowledge at all

Comment

Working...
                      X