Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Health and Safety Police to enter family homes in Britain.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health and Safety Police to enter family homes in Britain.

The government wants to make sure you're protecting your children. What a joke of a country.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6917328.ece

I think quite a few kids have died from abuse recently.

Comment

One government body has proposed it and it hasn't been put before a vote yet.

IT'S BIG BROTHER!

Comment

Originally posted by Merseyside View Post
        I think quite a few kids have died from abuse recently.
        Darwin's law. Don't interfere with it Mers...

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          One government body has proposed it and it hasn't been put before a vote yet.

IT'S BIG BROTHER!
          The fact that these things are even being proposed and potentially passed should make your head turn.

But I forgot you were raised there, lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
            The fact that these things are even being proposed and potentially passed should make your head turn.

But I forgot you were raised there, lol...
            Things get raised all the time without being passed, it's the same everywhere. Your reaction is predictable though. "OMGZ BRITAIN WILL HAVE POLICE THAT LIVE UNDER TEH STAIRS!". No they won't, Britain has a parliamentary democracy, if an idea is disliked it won't pass.

Comment

All because people are not doing their job, eh.

Comment

Oh right, it's not to supplement social workers, but more of a general thing. God, that's condescending. Maybe politicians should try and sort out their own affairs first.

Comment

I haven't read the article, but why are they supposed to be going in peoples homes?

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
                    Oh right, it's not to supplement social workers, but more of a general thing. God, that's condescending. Maybe politicians should try and sort out their own affairs first.
                    These are not politicians, this is not a bill before parliament, this is a suggestion by a government organisation of minor influence.

Comment

Working...
                    X