Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan is the biggest DISGRACE in world boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even amongst all the Mayweather/Pac/Cotto drivel, this is possibly the ****tiest thread in recent history. There's about as much substance as there is in Paris Hilton's cranium.

Comment

At the end of the day he is a 22 year old silver medalist with a decent record 22-1 or something? and is fighting for a world title soon. That's pretty impressive no one is hyping him up expect his coach and promoter.. thats there ****ing job idiot. Rest of the people round here **** on the dude and he got booed as he entered for his last fight.

What you gonna say tho IF he manages to beat a very good World champ and become one himself at 22!? dumb hater

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
        He is a millionaire because he won the olympic silver medal at 17, and became a national hero. Barrera was a very dangerous fight so soon after the Prescott defeat, and one that Khan could have easily lost. Also, his record is decent for a prospect. Limond and Gomez both troubled Khan and proved to be worthy competitors, while Earl gave Katsidis trouble in his previous fight. Prescott was also a huge gamble, and one that Khan lost. Since then he has gone about his career the right way by moving camps, and trying to improve his defence and fighting style. He should be respected for trying to become a better fighter.

Cut or not, Khan did the job he had to do and won the fight. Barrera could have stopped the fight at any time, but chose to fight on. I'm sure if the referee stopped the fight in the first round, all the people who purchased the fight would be complaining too.

I love Carl Froch, but his best win before his title shot was Robin Reid. A boxer far less talented, and more battle worn than Barrera. Also, you mention David Haye, but his best win beofre his title shot against Mormeck was over Fragomeni...hardly a stand out victory. But I can't hate on Froch and Haye because every talented and hungry fighter deserves a chance at a title. After all, they all have to start from somewhere.

Amir Khan may may not deserve a shot at Kotelnik, but I don't hear Kotelnik complaining. He stands to make a career high payday, and if he wins, worldwide media attention. Something he couldn't get by fighting Witter or any other lesser known 140 pounder. Just to add, Kotelnik fought nobody before fighting M'Baye in a WBA title eliminator. But remember, every boxer has to start from somewhere right. The fact that you 'hope' a young, hard working boxer gets devastated, shows what a insecure little boy you are.

Actually Khan has said on video that he is concentrating on the fight with Kotelnik, and letting the promoters sort out the rest. And I have never heard Mayweathers name mentioned, so you are making things up.

Amir Khan is a huge name in British boxing, and while there are other contenders who may deserve a shot ahead of Khan, I don't hear Bradley, Campbell, or Holt, all clamoring for the chance to go to Germany and fight an unknown boxer for very little money. As I said earlier, Kotelnik will make a career high payday fighting Khan on ppv, and at 31 years of age, there won't be too many more opportunities like this for him. Khan is taking a big risk fighting Kotelnik, when he could easily milk his name, and fight a lesser fighter for the same amount of money. People will buy Khan's fights no matter what.

That's just false. Khan has a good, average career to date, apart from the Prescott defeat. Other fighters usually take much longer to step up than Khan.

You're just repeating yourself. I have answered this above. You are a very poor, hateful, poster indeed. Boxing doesn't need fans like you that's for sure.
        High grade!

Comment

what about panama lewis....? he's dirtiest of the bunch

one thing i hate when people try to give credit to khan is that he beat barrea without mentioning that barrea is way past his prime and shouldn't even be fighting in the frist place

i wish him luck anginist the champ
          Last edited by keepthemhandsup; 07-15-2009, 02:10 PM.

Comment

I'm torn on Khan. I'd like to support him but he seems arrogant.

Comment

hes a ducker!

khan is a ducker he didnt fight for british or euro title coz the champs at the time were dangerous! wat happened to just fighting anybody like he always says, hes a bull****ter if he wins on sat and a hard mandatory comes along somewhere down the line he`ll give up the belt rather than defend it!

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                I'd like to support him but he seems arrogant.
                *sigh* How many times have we heard this bile.

Alright, so in what way is he arrogant? If he, of all people is arrogant, what does that make Mayweather? All Khan exudes is confidence. If a boxer doesn't possess any of that, then what's he doing in the ring? Must he say "I'm ****, and I'll lose the match" to appear non-arrogant in order to satisfy the haters? In which case, he'd sound like a loser who nobody would want to support.

Damn if he does, damned if he doesn't. Khan hate has to be the most absurd around here. At least Mayweather gives reasons to hate, as does Pac. But Khan? The young lad's just doing his job in there. Hate on.

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
                  At the end of the day he is a 22 year old silver medalist with a decent record 22-1 or something? and is fighting for a world title soon. That's pretty impressive no one is hyping him up expect his coach and promoter.. thats there ****ing job idiot. Rest of the people round here **** on the dude and he got booed as he entered for his last fight.

What you gonna say tho IF he manages to beat a very good World champ and become one himself at 22!? dumb hater
                  Well said mate.

Comment

You're just envious of his millionnaire lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      I'm torn on Khan. I'd like to support him but he seems arrogant.
                      no the prince was arrogant

khan just got some confidence in him

Comment

Working...
                      X