No announcement yet.

Dating a stripper, yes or no?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    She's pretty hot, Jackie. You might not throw her away. She has that hot teacher look to her.
    Speaking from personal experience, strippers almost all get by doing that job by doing meth/coke/pot/booze 24/7.

Furthermoar, a lot of these girls might tell you its nothing more than stripping, but they're lying. It goes beyond that, they get paid for sexual favors, they go home with guys and have sex w/ them, they get trains ran on them etc.

The bottom line is this, if she doesn't respect herself enough to not drop her clothes in front of a group of drunk losers, what makes you think she's gonna respect you?

I would wax it for a few weeks to get it out of my system, then move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
      How is it no standards ? She danced and took clothes off for money. I mean it's not the classiest field out there but it's not as bad as it can be. I just don't generalize people. Everybody makes mistakes or has had hard times in their lives. Sometimes you do what you need to do to pay the bills and feed your kids. If you want to go there we can say that if a girl isn't a virgin than she's automatically a h0e that's been around all over town. Good luck on only dating virgin chicks bro. I have standards, I'm just not unrealistically picky.
      Its pretty bad man.

And btw, there is a pretty big gap in between virgins and whores that work at strip clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        I'd say I'm in the middle but I do like to get my dick wet from time to time.
        That's the spirit.

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
        Like I said, if you're THAT hard up, go ahead and take her, but remember that your taking something guys like me would throw away.

I hear what you're saying. A lot of guys I know feel the same way you do.

Check will do whatever he wants to do, all I'm saying is have fun while he's at it, but don't set the bar high and fantasize about weddings or picket fences.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
          Its pretty bad man.

And btw, there is a pretty big gap in between virgins and whores that work at strip clubs.

The only virgins in strip clubs are customers.

Comment

I don't like it when my girl gets looks, especially when she looks sexy.

I would be way too paranoid if my girl was a stripper.

Comment

Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
              I don't like it when my girl gets looks, especially when she looks sexy.

I would be way too paranoid if my girl was a stripper.
              Post pics of her gash and anus.

Comment

Casually. Hard to make her my girlfriend. I banged a girl who claims to have been a stripper years ago. She was weird.

Comment

Working...
                X