No announcement yet.

Bader vs lil nog? who'll win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bader vs lil nog? who'll win?

Im really looking forward to this fight at the weekend. Lil nog is a great fighter but looked very old in his win against brills a few months back. I'm very high on bader, he is a great athlete and has really strong wrestling and looks to finish fights. His stand up has improved alot and now possess real good power in his hands. I feel bader has far more in the tank than lil nog at this point, I think bader will stand for the first part of the fight and if he gets in trouble will take nog down and use his GnP to grind out a UD. What do you guys think??

If Lil Nog isnt showing wear & tear and the Brillz fight was either a bad match up for him or he was right about having too switch up that gameplan on 2 weeks notice, then Lil Nog I would put money on to knock Bader out. I think Bader might try and stand to get the KO but I think Nog catches him.

But then again Bader could make this boring with a LNP snoozefest even though Nog could put him in trouble with submissions. But I bank on either a Nog KO or Bad UD.

Comment

Someone want to bet?

I can bet 500k (maximum) on Rogério Nogueira over Bader.

Anyone?
      Last edited by PopoFreitas; 09-24-2010, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X