No announcement yet.

FAO The Semi Senor (and BostonGay)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO The Semi Senor (and BostonGay)

Semi, I still can't believe you regard any part of Europe as a UK fighter's "backyard".

Take a look here at Robin Reid vs. Sven Ottke. Is this REALLY Robin Reid fighting in his "backyard"?

Look at every time Reid hits Ottke... the ref's there going "nein, NEIN!!!!! I vill take zee pointenshun! I remember ze voar!!!!!"

[only goes up to round seven... Boston, THE DUKE is on the co-commentary.... not sure if there's any catchphrases, though you do hear some bull**** from him]

that **** is criminal....

Comment

Reid should have been awarded the decision in the fight against Calzaghe.

And yes, I don't think there's a need to re watch those fights, lol. That's just terrible judging............most Ottke fights were robberies.

I still say we (US) are worse than Germany though believe it or not.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

what does make you the man then Run?

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          Reid should have been awarded the decision in the fight against Calzaghe.

And yes, I don't think there's a need to re watch those fights, lol. That's just terrible judging.

I still say we (US) are worse than Germany though believe it or not.
          robin reid didnt think so after the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie Finnius View Post
            what does make you the man then Run?
            beating a broad range of different fighters with different talents and styles. Not a single flash in the pan fight against a Tailor made opponent.......who just so happened to be highly regarded at the time.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Thanks "**** Wreck"....

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                beating a broad range of different fighters with different talents and styles. Not a single flash in the pan fight against a Tailor made opponent.......who just so happened to be highly regarded at the time.
                Jeff "LOL" Lacy.

To be fair, I think a fair few of his opponents are disregarded by Fat Yanks... though his career is by no means stellar.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Thanks "**** Wreck"....
                  Did you hear the Duke? "He'll get no help from the ref what-so-ever... but Reid'll be on this kid like a RASH!"

What a ****.

Comment

Working...
                  X