Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Agreed. But.....multiverse

Rabbi Moses ben Nachman 1194 - 1270 and Moses ben Maimonides 1135 - 1204. Both concluded from a study of the Old Testament/Torah. That the universe has 10 dimensions 4 knowable and 6 unknowable. Multidimensions.
    Its all cool. Really.... but as I stated, there may be many layers to your statement that we do not know about.

Example: Translation. Context. Paraphrasing. What was really meant by the passage and or word? Lastly, it is still just a theory, not a fact, in the year 2016 but certainly a cool one to think about!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      My response was for RELOADED initially right? So it does matter!

Then you forgot to read my 2nd point. According to USADA, Floyd volunteered to follow those rules.

and lets add that Floyd's form says that he was OK, NSAC doctors too! So why the IV?
      Obviously cuz he was dehydrated

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
        we are still not finished with ring generalship and fight control.

your kinda busy with Tanggalog, Spoon, and ADP02. so i let you deal with them first.

with your intellect, i think you can shut all 3 of them up with facts just like considerthis.

i just don't know how long it will take you, maybe 60 pages or more but you can do it reloaded.
        with respect, my comments in blue:

we are still not finished with ring generalship and fight control. you will never be finished

your kinda busy with Tanggalog, Spoon, and ADP02. so i let you deal with them first. thank you!

with your intellect, i think you can shut all 3 of them up with facts just like considerthis. ouch!

i just don't know how long it will take you, maybe 60 pages or more but you can do it reloaded. just don't fight scared, my son!

Comment

Its all cool. Really.... but as I stated, there may be many layers to your statement that we do not know about.

Example: Translation. Context. Paraphrasing. What was really meant by the passage and or word? Lastly, it is still just a theory, not a fact, in the year 2016 but certainly a cool one to think about!
          Agreed. But..... Will make a thread someday.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            Yes...he was clearly dehydrated, or he wouldn't need the iv.
            Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            Obviously cuz he was dehydrated

Clearly dehydrated? I have yet to see any evidence that Floyd was clearly dehydrated but if you have that evidence, lets see it for one.

Remember that if Floyd was just dehydrated, then he didn't require an IV. Only under extreme conditions would that be warranted and we both know, that was NOT the case.

Comment

Clearly dehydrated? I have yet to see any evidence that Floyd was clearly dehydrated but if you have that evidence, lets see it for one.

Remember that if Floyd was just dehydrated, then he didn't require an IV. Only under extreme conditions would that be warranted and we both know, that was NOT the case.
              Let's see the evidence that he wasn't? Or were you there like rath? There's a difference between what you believe and what you know...

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                with respect, my comments in blue:

we are still not finished with ring generalship and fight control. you will never be finished

your kinda busy with Tanggalog, Spoon, and ADP02. so i let you deal with them first. thank you!

with your intellect, i think you can shut all 3 of them up with facts just like considerthis. ouch!

i just don't know how long it will take you, maybe 60 pages or more but you can do it reloaded. just don't fight scared, my son!

he needs a morale boost right now, i can sense his hyper ventilating LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Agreed. But..... Will make a thread someday.
                  antimatter2525 youtube watch his videos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    antimatter2525 youtube watch his videos.
                    Are they all about floyd mayweather?

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      Let's see the evidence that he wasn't? Or were you there like rath? There's a difference between what you believe and what you know...
                      i have never been in France, but i believe it is in europe, sorry not believe but i know it is in europe sure it is there.

Comment

Working...
                      X