Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porter is a damn fool for succumbing to the CW and 155 lb max fight night clause

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the PBC actually punish it's fighters for coming in heavy?

The guys who've missed weight haven't seemd to care so far.

Comment

Porter was unofficially at 158 pounds against Brook according to the showtime scale. I could be wrong but I believe that they usually have their clothes on when they step on the showtime/hbo unofficial scales. The weight probably won't be too much of a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
        Porter was unofficially at 158 pounds against Brook according to the showtime scale. I could be wrong but I believe that they usually have their clothes on when they step on the showtime/hbo unofficial scales. The weight probably won't be too much of a problem.
        Yes. I've heard them say that's with clothes on before

Comment

It's such a shame that so many great fights these days gets bogged down by the stipulations of the A-side.

War Porter!

Comment

Originally posted by In Motion View Post
            His last fight wasn't at 147 though.......
            Sorry I meant Porter had to strip naked to make 147

Comment

Why not just do a Same Day Weigh In instead of doing all of this!

Comment

Why doesn't Broner stop being a f@g and just fight at 147? Either that or fight someone legit at 140.

Comment

I like broner but he is a sucker for an overhand right. Someone who is as ruthless as porter won't be afraid to step in to it like molina was. As long as broner continues to lean back and drop his hands he will be beat by these types of fighters 9 out of 10 times.

Comment

Working...
                  X