Collapse
No announcement yet.

Axe a Black Dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaft, Whiz, Friday, Juice and Roots have you seen all five of these movies?

Comment

• Timmy, are you actually black?

I assume you are some white dude called Josh.
      Last edited by fight_professor; 01-12-2013, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• How do you feel about the BBC stereotype that insecure White men made up during slavery ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Luffy View Post
          Shaft, Whiz, Friday, Juice and Roots have you seen all five of these movies?
          of course.

Comment

• Why are Haitians so stubborn and violent?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
              Why are Haitians so stubborn and violent?
              Have you seen the living conditions of Haiti recently? They walk over dead bodies in the streets of Port Au Prince like they're not even there. I think my psyche would be a bit off coming from those circumstances.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mobile_Suicide View Post
                How do you feel about the BBC stereotype that insecure White men made up during slavery ?
                elaborate please?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                  Have you seen the living conditions of Haiti recently? They walk over dead bodies in the streets of Port Au Prince like they're not even there. I think my psyche would be a bit off coming from those circumstances.
                  I can understand Haiti but the one's living in America are like that including me. Sometimes I just get angry for no damn reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                    I can understand Haiti but the one's living in America are like that including me. Sometimes I just get angry for no damn reason.
                    same in Canada. but of course you have some Haitian dudes here who are cool as hell. Could just be genetics.

Comment

• Do you really think Biggie's the greatest rapper of all time or were you just saying that out of respect of the march 9th anniversary?

Comment

Working...
                      X