Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd rather see Maquez/Bradley and Mayweather/Pacquiao ,winners fight for lineal titl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd rather see Maquez/Bradley and Mayweather/Pacquiao ,winners fight for lineal titl

Bob Arum has possibilities....the more I think of it this is the only fight of my era where it really seems the fight was fixed( besides ODLH vs Trinidad) my ex is my girl is PRican and she makes a big deal but I always tell her watch the fight.....the best way to me has always been "Who would I have rather been in that round" to score rounds and getting beaten clearly in 7-8 rounds dont win fights

Anyway seems like Arum purposely made Manny lose so he'd be too busy for a date with Mayweather

If he were smart he could make even more Money if he puts Manny in with Mayweather first

because no one wants to see him fight Bradley this soon and I really dont care to see Marquez again...What will he gain from beating someone he has two official "wins" against and beating someone everyone thought he beat immediately....both fights are lose lose situations.......If Manny possibly beats Floyd in the fall, gets a rematch with Bradley and wins, fight Marquez last and ride off into the sunset......if it was scripted thats how it should be

no one wants to see may/marquez again

Comment

Im wondering if arum will use bradley as bait to get cotto to sign again. Give bradley to cotto, then cotto-pac rematch after.

Comment

I don't want to see May Marquez again....

Comment

Working...
        X