• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fox Sports, PBC Reveal Details of Multi-Year Agreement

http://www.premierboxingchampions.co...6anqJM.twitter

Fights will be broadcasted on Tuesdays

Having boxing on tuesdays will be nice.

Comment

Ink Master is on Tuesday though... I think.

Comment

dude wtf why so many channels?

i wish it was only limited to NBC,NBCS CBS and ESPN

Comment

Thank you Al Haymon.

GBP did something similar on Monday's but it interfered with Monday Night Football.

Comment

Good to have a regular slot for up and comers/lesser known fighters to fight on.

Comment

Wow. Thank you Al Haymon.

Comment

The PBC is oversaturating the market just to shut out other promoters...Instead of being intent on a monopoly, Al should just focus on a few networks and making the best, most exciting fights possible. If he did that, he could probably get the TV deals he is looking for in a couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                  The PBC is oversaturating the market just to shut out other promoters...Instead of being intent on a monopoly, Al should just focus on a few networks and making the best, most exciting fights possible. If he did that, he could probably get the TV deals he is looking for in a couple years.
                  exactly. With all these "time-buys", he has basically told the powers that be that boxing content has no value.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    exactly. With all these "time-buys", he has basically told the powers that be that boxing content has no value.
                    I don't disagree, but where all of these time buys? I know CBS and NBC were but what about the lesser networks like Spike and ESPN. It seems like those were more than eager to air PBC, but I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                    X