• how hurt were pacquiaos and roachs egos

after the marquez KO?

keep in mind all the fights marquez and pacquiao had
    and keep in mind how that year many of roach fighters lost

Originally posted by wence View Post
    after the marquez KO?

keep in mind all the fights marquez and pacquiao had
    and keep in mind how that year many of roach fighters lost
    I think Pacquaio was very cool about it. Roach was guilty for having his fighter commit to a dumb reckless strategy that was asking for a KO. When he got knocked down he didn't implore pac to adjust in any way. Just made him do the same until he got put into a coma.

The only ego that was damaged was buboy Hernandez who was so mad he tried assaulting the photographers who were taking pictures of pacquiao sleeping. No regard for all the people manny KO'd and knowledge that this is part of the sweet science of boxing.

Comment

Neither would admit it but it must still sting til this day.

That's why I dislike Marquez deeply... For. Notgiving manny the chance to redeem it... No matter what was said before the fight, after the ko manny deserved to get another shot... Period

Marquez acted like someone who bet on a coin flip, lost and kept saying double or nothing, triple or nothing, quadruple or nothing... Finally when he won he walked away not giving his opponent a chance to win again... Pisses me off, and I'm Mexican

Comment

Originally posted by 5.4ever View Post
        Neither would admit it but it must still sting til this day.

That's why I dislike Marquez deeply... For. Notgiving manny the chance to redeem it... No matter what was said before the fight, after the ko manny deserved to get another shot... Period

Marquez acted like someone who bet on a coin flip, lost and kept saying double or nothing, triple or nothing, quadruple or nothing... Finally when he won he walked away not giving his opponent a chance to win again... Pisses me off, and I'm Mexican
        They both did say it was going to be the last time. The only thing is everyone expected a pac win except JMM.
        I'd welcome a goth fight so marquez can prove it wasn't a lucky shot.

Comment

Must not hurt Roach's ego at all considering he still tabbing Manny to kayo everyone when he hasn't scored a kayo in 5 years

Comment

Well, Memo did help a lot.

Comment

I'm pretty sure they've gotten over it by now. It's a fight. Someone has to win and someone has to loose.

Comment

Pac and Roach don't really give a ****, the look on Roach face was more of concern, like I ****ed up if you look at the face of Roach and Arum they almost were in tears as Manny lay face first on the canvas.

Its funny cause Arum had a **** eating grin sitting in the front row as Pac was lighting Marquez ass up with his face gushing blood with coming out of the cut on his nose and his lips and face bloody, but once Marquez knocked him out that grin went away.

Pacquiao is the only fight I ever seen Arum emotionally attached to.

Comment

I don't get the impression that they are bothered at all. A shake up at that level will always benefit the fans, so who cares anyway?

Comment

after that KO, FloydMyweather jr & Sr's anti-dope campaign should be focus on JMM LOL

since then im sure floyds 2009 USADA demand is a 100% roadblock.

Comment

Working...
                    X