Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the Royal Family have Diana killed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her driver was said to be drunk and there were paparazzi chasing them so..

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
    She was a Princess.
    Well she married a Prince but she wasn't born a Princess (unlike say, the Princess Royal, Anne). She was aristocracy though.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Diana might have found out some things that Jimmy Saville was up to and threatened to expose what she knew.

He was very close with Prince Charles.

Comment

Who cares..

She shouldn't even be famous, except for the idiot Brits still believe in kings and queens and royalty.. Lmao, how 15th century of you

Comment

Originally posted by Kulilin View Post
        I have a hard time even caring about anyone over the age of 10 who actuallybelieves they're a princess.
        Totally agree.. But the Brits still believe in them, lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Her driver was said to be drunk...
          ...slightly... drunk.

Comment

She was pregnant with a Muslim mans child of course she was assassinated the royals couldn't allow a Muslim to become a part of the monarch.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
              She was pregnant with a Muslim mans child of course she was assassinated the royals couldn't allow a Muslim to become a part of the monarch.
              Why would a muslim become a part of the monarchy? She was only ever in line to the throne through marriage. Any child she had to al Fayed would be utterly divorced from the line of succession.

Comment

That child would be brother or sister of the future king if England, my mistake not a part of the monarchy. Either way the king of England with a Muslim brother? Never, better she die than have that happen.

Comment

she used to do a lot of philanthropy work

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

I am a bit skeptical of the whole cut and dry Oswald did it explanation myself.

But it's not something that keeps me up a night, either.

Don't think we will ever really know the actual culprits behind the assassination, to be honest.
                    Yeah I don't think we will ever know. Idk why I'm so obsessed with it probably one of the greatest murder mysteries

Comment

What is the whole point of having the royal family? They don't do anything.

Dont get the obsession over it either.

Comment

Working...
                      X