Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: Nothing Special About Kell Brook!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: Nothing Special About Kell Brook!

BoxingScene recently ran an article in which American welterweight contender Carson Jones tabbed Kell Brook of the UK to knockout IBF welterweight champion Devon Alexander in their January 19th showdown. Jones lost a close decision to Brook in July.

Alexander appeared on last night's edition of The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene's official audio show and responded to Jones' remarks.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Talking about a fighter in denial - Devon is clearly the 'basic' fighter here. Kell does everything he does better and more smooth. Plus he hits harder. It will certainly be interesting come January.

Comment

This should be an interesting fight to watch, I use to hold Alexander in high regard and this fight put me feel right about that, Both fighters are young, in their prime and desperate to win, So am expecting a great tussle.

Comment

He's right, there isn't anything special about Brook.

But Devon is hardly the person to make a comment like that, unless you're on about special needs.

Brook won't be too hard to figure out and Alexander's southpaw stance will probably play havoc with his style. I can't wait for this fight...

Comment

Devon Alexander is the most boring boxer in world boxing right now. Hold Hold Hold. Yawn Yawn Yawn.

Comment

This fight can't come soon enough for me. Can't argue with the fact that this is finally a step up for Brook. I've criticised him in the past for his choice of opponents but I really hope he can come through this one and set up some big fights for the UK fans.

Comment

He's right, there is nothing special about Brook.

There's also nothing special about Devon.

Comment

Devon is correct about that, but the same also holds true for him

Comment

Brook can do everything better than Alexander. Nice to know he is underestimating him.

Comment

Suppose, Devon Alexander would know "nothing special" seeing how he looks at it everyday in the mirror.

Comment

Working...
                    X