Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is gonna get to the Pacquiao/Mayweather mega-fight first, Khan or Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is gonna get to the Pacquiao/Mayweather mega-fight first, Khan or Ortiz?

The way i see t is if Ortiz beats Berto he is autoatically in the mix IMO since alot of people think Berto can mix it up with either of them, Where as Khan still has to fight Bradley and then maybe another fight at WW before he faces off with either, who do you think will be the first to get that mega-fight between these two amateur rivals?

ortiz is a glorified bum, he would get beaten by any good boxer, the guy has no heart at all, khan would brutalise him as would bradley

how he got this world title shot was a joke as well, he 100 percent does not deserve this let alone a mega fight

Comment

ortiz=please he aint nowhere close to that level..not remotley close

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        ortiz=please he aint nowhere close to that level..not remotley close
        and u think khan is??? khan and ortiz are around the same level imo. im not even sure khan can beat ortiz. only things he does better is speed.

Comment

Bradley.....

Comment

I am sure people in Mayweather's camp are hoping that Ortiz beats Berto.

Ortiz being a southpaw is an easier sell as a "tune up" before Floyd faces Pacquiao.

And it saves Floyd from having to fight the MONSTER Spadafora.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              and u think khan is??? khan and ortiz are around the same level imo. im not even sure khan can beat ortiz. only things he does better is speed.
              khan is far more accomplished that ortiz..ortiz needs to prove he wont quit when times get rough

Comment

Originally posted by he3r0 View Post
                I am sure people in Mayweather's camp are hoping that Ortiz beats Berto.

Ortiz being a southpaw is an easier sell as a "tune up" before Floyd faces Pacquiao.

And it saves Floyd from having to fight the MONSTER Spadafora.
                nothing bout ortiz will prepares you for manny

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  khan is far more accomplished that ortiz..ortiz needs to prove he wont quit when times get rough
                  far more accomplished??? if ortiz beats berto then that would definitely be arguable. as far as quitting goes, he quit once. yea it was embarassing but it happened and he moved on. khan has issues of his own to worry about. like his lack of defense in conjunction with his lack of chin.

Comment

NEITHER! I think Bradley will end up being the one that emerges from that 140 division and unifies the titles...NOT KHAN! And Bradley will be the one that goes on to get a SHOT at Pacquiao...IF HE SIGNS WITH TOP RANK!

Perfect timing because I think Bradley is a free agent after his next fight which could be against Khan, if he wins that then he puts himself in GREAT SITUATION

If Khan wins then yeah maybe he could end up doing a Mayweather fight next year MAYBE

as for Ortiz, lets see if he beats Berto first, if he can beats Berto then that would change things a little in the Welterweight Division

but one thing is for sure...NEITHER will get a shot at Pacquiao as long as they are with GBP
                    Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 04-13-2011, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X