No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Pot-Shotting is Impossible to Stop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
    Impossible? No, nothing is impossible. It seems that you are thinking that the Pacman will attack Mayweather as Ricky Hatton did in that fight. Wrong! Team Pacquiao is studying all of Pretty Boy's tactics, traps, etc., etc. and will have counter-measures against them. You're fooling yourself into thinking that the Pacman is your ordinary fighter who doesn't have a clue. The Mayweather style is the toughest Manny has ever faced and will present some difficult challenges for him but as with the Cotto fight, I see the Pacman "Breaking Down" Floyd slowly but surely and I won't even be surprised to see Mayweather caught with one of the Pacman's "Bone-Shuddering" left hooks to his jaw. In actuality, I'd like to see this fight go the distance. I don't like short fights ala Pacquiao vs. Hatton. JAT

Well at least we agree on wanting the fight go the distance, nothing personal, but you make it harder and harder to believe your a girl, in every post you make it so obvious your a guy.

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
      1st off,floyd barely beat an old Oscar!!But in fairness,he did stop Hatton,although he didn't belong at 147!!But to say the pottshot is impossible to stop is a bit um premature,here's why,that pottshot never beat Mosley,or Margarito,or Cotto,or Clottey,or Collazo,or Quintana,or Cintron,or any other top welterweight outside of Baldomir who in turn proved Judah shouldn't have gotten a fight with floyd to begin with!!Marquez had no buisness,none at 147,so that example is garbage!!True story!!
      you need to stop being attention to the scorecard and watch the fight. that fight was clearly a UD, DLH wasnt hiting **** once floyd took away his jab, all ineffective aggressiveness

Comment

Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
        Well at least we agree on wanting the fight go the distance, nothing personal, but you make it harder and harder to believe your a girl, in every post you make it so obvious your a guy.
        It's because I have brothers that help me along. JFYI. Hahaha...

Comment

Working...
        X