Collapse
No announcement yet.

I now question the legitimacy of ATGs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I now question the legitimacy of ATGs.

Robinson, Ali, Duran, Chavez all of them.

because they didnt undergo olympic style testing in their professional career.

everybody cheated.........

Yep! Accusations are enough to go around this days to ruin ones Credibility & Legacy. I bet Henry Armstrong is in some type of "****Roids" when his fighting and winning and moving up in weight and beating ****. Only floyd jr is " really gifted"?!?!?!?!? -- Floyd Sr.

Comment

Yep the whole history of boxing is in question because of the geniuses that are the Mayweathers.

Comment

Originally posted by klipsch speaker View Post

did robinson,ali,duran,and chavez refuse to take drug test?
        i don't think most fans believed that pacquiao was on steroids but the fact that he refuses to take a drug test is what is makin him look bad

Comment

Originally posted by klipsch speaker View Post

Yeah easpecially since steroids were so prevelant during that era. Some of you *******s are pathetic with your whining and stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
            Yeah easpecially since steroids were so prevelant during that era. Some of you *******s are pathetic with your whining and stupidity.
            give me links. give me links! the steroid thing of yours?

links or it never happened. substantiate this claim. or get the f,uck out.
            Last edited by klipsch speaker; 12-24-2009, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Yep the whole history of boxing is in question because of the geniuses that are the Mayweathers.
              Calzone used steroids against Hopkins. I can now question it. :spin:

Comment

Working...
              X