Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinoys who are you rooting for Floyd or Victor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    Yea right, the only way Floyd ever fights back is if he has a loss on his record, because he will just want to make more money.

If Floyd beats Ortiz then Floyd will go on another 3 year vacation.

Floyd only fights because he needs $$$, he doesnt care about boxing or his fans. Once he has $0 he signs another fight with easy opponent and then goes on vacation until he spent all his money and repeat again.

He is afraid of Pac and will NEVER fight him unless its his only option to make alot of money.
    I'm hearing you bro and I truly believe Floyd's really scared to fight the midget. But most Pinoys are still waiting for Pac to face an undefeated Mayweather rather than just an Ortiz leftover.

But let's wait and see the outcome this coming Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      So Pinoys, who are you voting to win?

I would think all you guys are voting for Ortiz to kill this idiot on Saturday.

Then he will come begging for a fight with Manny before everyone starts calling him a bum , no OST no Testing 50/50 just lets fight before my fans still believe in MoneyGayWeather.

Is this how you guys are seeing it?
      Floyd will win by KO in 8. Sheet. Like peyk, I want Ortiz to pull Floyd back on Earth just once

Off topic, Vettel will get his 2nd championship in Singapore. Dude is an automation. Reminds me of Alain Prost in his prime. Or Floyd. He now gives leftovers to the competition as well. F uck.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
        Floyd will win by KO in 8. Sheet. Like peyk, I want Ortiz to pull Floyd back on Earth just once

Off topic, Vettel will get his 2nd championship in Singapore. Dude is an automation. Reminds me of Alain Prost in his prime. Or Floyd. He now gives leftovers to the competition as well. F uck.
        I dont think he will, he needs to have a 25 point lead at end on Singapore.

So even if he wins if Alonso or Button are 2nd he will have to win it in Japan.

I think Japan would be wayy better, its such an epic course with Prost,Senna always winning Japan to clinch title.

Yea Vettel has been insane this year, almost perfect, he might break the POLE and Win record if he wins 5 races and Poles like 5 or 6

Comment

lapit na ang laban ni vhading ewan ko kung bibili ako ng PPV o stream ko na lang.

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
            lapit na ang laban ni vhading ewan ko kung bibili ako ng PPV o stream ko na lang.
            stream mo na pre...ahahaha pero mas maganda ata tingnan sa ppv yung Mayweather na KTFO....

Comment

Originally posted by ianntheman View Post
              stream mo na pre...ahahaha pero mas maganda ata tingnan sa ppv yung Mayweather na KTFO....
              kumpyansa ba yan pareng ian or nagpapalakas ka lang ng loob? I still hope you win all your berts pre.

Pero kahit hindi manalo si ian, I am sure makita mo lang na basag ang mukha ni bakla or tumumba, tatalon ka na sa saya. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by ianntheman View Post
                pre, meron ka bang alam na magandang stream?

Comment

pera pera pera!

Comment

Ortiz has a good record but he's still a rookie compared to floyd, he's just practice before facing pacquiao

Comment

I hope Floyd gets laid flat in the middle of the ring twitching and swollen like a virgin pussy that got humped all night long.

That’s all…

Comment

Working...
                      X