No announcement yet.

Where is Thomas Hauser now....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hauser writes good articles you clown.

He writes about many boxers, I don't know how you got the "love affair" with Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post

He writes about many boxers, I don't know how you got the "love affair" with Manny Pacquiao.
      i wouldnt say he writes good articles. he writes opinion pieces that some agree with and others dont. hes one of the better boxing writers imo tho.

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
        the denials therefore are all lies and the truth is coming out, the report of t hauser only preempted it for months only. now vindication at last.
        HBO denied his report and his retraction was made. If what he said was truth, none of that would have occurred. Has Tim Smith ever retracted his article about the Pacquiao emails?

Truth in journalism doesn't require a retraction.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post

He writes opinion pieces, and some of them I take exception too. Just because I'm not a kiss ass, bark at he moon dog like you, doesn't make me the clown...fool.

Bottom line he overstepped his boundaries, and got his ass checked... hence the retraction.

This site ran with it without checking out the facts and looks just as suspect, but what else could be expected.
          Last edited by Eastbay Giant; 07-16-2011, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            i wouldnt say he writes good articles. he writes opinion pieces that some agree with and others dont. hes one of the better boxing writers imo tho.
            I'm not questioning his talent as a writer, because it's obvious he can write very well.

I personally think he is a Top Rank Shill.

Comment

Working...
            X