Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire showed flashes of Floyd TBE Mayweather in Vetyeka fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire showed flashes of Floyd TBE Mayweather in Vetyeka fight!

Just watched this fight and remember not to take anything I say personally or get offended because I'm not talking about you

But I Just saw Donaire vs Vetyeka and I must say that Donaire has bounced back from his loss to Rigo and Donaire is now up there with Floyd TBE. Anybody who knows anything about boxing knows that one of my favorite wins was when TBE easily disposed of Ortiz is just 4 rounds.

TBE made quick work of Ortiz in just 4 rounds and now I must say that Nonito has reached Floyd level in that he too has earned himself a stellar 4 round victory against a champion.

tbe took cheap shots when ortiz had his back turned
    nonito not even close..rigo took his soul

Comment

What kind of weed do you Filipino's get? It must be some powerful ass hallucinogen.

Comment

Originally posted by GorgeousJorge View Post
        Just watched this fight and remember not to take anything I say personally or get offended because I'm not talking about you

But I Just saw Donaire vs Vetyeka and I must say that Donaire has bounced back from his loss to Rigo and Donaire is now up there with Floyd TBE. Anybody who knows anything about boxing knows that one of my favorite wins was when TBE easily disposed of Ortiz is just 4 rounds.

TBE made quick work of Ortiz in just 4 rounds and now I must say that Nonito has reached Floyd level in that he too has earned himself a stellar 4 round victory against a champion.
        Fuck off back under your bridge, Troll ****.

Comment

He would have had to have ducked Rigondeaux to do that.

Comment

Lol, I was actually wanting to see that fight. But now I'm glad I missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
              Fuck off back under your bridge, Troll ****.
              Calm down. I thought I asked for people not to take things personally. Anyway, you'd be much better off and a lot more happy with your life if you spend your time to improve your sense of well being rather than cursing at me on the Internet. I mean that with the utmost sincerity and hope one day you make peace within yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                What kind of weed do you Filipino's get? It must be some powerful ass hallucinogen.
                Filipino? But I think Floyd is TBE. Do you also assume that I am African American too?

Comment

Working...
                X