Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto takes mysterious suppliment right before the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    yea except for when he failed 3 drug test. Forgive me if I don't feel comfortable with kown cheaters taking things before fights

Don't you support Margarito, Salido & Morales?

Or do they get a pass being Mexican?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post

Wait, did that vid say Mayweather "sniffed" the PED's?
      MANIAC says sniffing is one of the most common ways of taking PEDs and that you're biased.
      I'm not defensive man.

My gripe is with this "commission" that I've been hearing we should let do their jobs.

Even though I find it odd that he would do something illegal on national tv even though he was just found with something in his system in the last year, I think he should be brought to justice if guilty.

I hate to play devils advocate, but this is like when Margarito drunk that supposed illegal substance that Freddy Roach called out even after Marge just came off suspension. I didn't think Team Marge was that stupid to blatantly "cheat" against Pac when they were just caught a fight or two prior for cheating.

Turns out Marge was only drinking coffee or something like that, I forgot exactly what it was, but it wasn't water.

But again, my gripe is with the commission and people saying "let them do their jobs" more than anything.

Better testing standards/people watching fighters during pre-fight = more cheaters getting caught like Berto, Morales, Peterson, ect.
      Don't you also find it odd that Bertoid and PEDerson both asked for testing then popped? People do stupid things and sometimes you can't help but wonder why.
      Ok, so it's been confirmed that Mayweather was in fact "sniffing" PED's now?

But wait, Mayweather never failed a drug test.... Impossible.

I'm pretty sure that's been the logic on boxingscene.

No failed drug test = automatically innocent regardless of circumstances.
      Or so you think.
      Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Can't see it well but my best guess was its just a nasal spray to help unblock his sinuses and help him breathe better.
      Even if it's that, is that even legal?

Comment

It was probably some legal energy chew. Berto is not the sharpest tool in the shed but he's not dumb enough to take a PED just an hour before having his blood taken.

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        Wow, then this is disgusting.

I'm fairly sure you aren't allowed to take anything other than water before a fight. Not even Gatorade chews or w/e. Because how are we and team Guererro know that it's just a "Gatorade chew" or w/e. It could be altered.
        I think you can take anything you want before a fight as long as it's legal, it's during the fight that you can't take anything but water.

In the Floyd video it looked like a nasal spray to me. Again, they're not dumb enough to pull something a few minutes before the fight and on camera.

Comment

Who's defending it?

I said the same thing when Roach supposedly caught Marge cheating before the Pac fight.

I said, "Damn, Marge can't be that stupid to blatanly cheat on camera. He was just caught not to long ago".
          First of all, stop trying to change the subject. This thread is about Berto, not any other fighters. You can make your own thread if you want to talk about other people cheating.

And just to make this the last post about Tony/Pacquiao in this thread I will explain it. Robert Garcia had thought that Pacquiao's hands were wrapped incorrectly. He asked the commission for them to have Roach rewrap his hands. They refused. So Margarito had then drank that "stuff" in front of them to cause a stirrup. Though it turned out to be nothing. In that case it was just psychological warfare. You already know this, but you only brought it up to take the clout off of Berto. Stick to the topic or you will be ignored.
          Last edited by thuggery; 11-25-2012, 10:36 PM.

Comment

I thought Salido was tested the very next day and it was negative?

Comment

different then right here, Margarito caught caught with gloves not some supplement so he gloves and wraps get heavily checked every fight afterwards right? Morales will never fight again or at least in one that matters again. If Salido was to take something prefight he will get scrutunize over it. What you expect us to just say its whatever lets just look the other way, meanwhile berto can be doing something highly illegal. Maybe he taking something tomake his test come out clean. WHO KNOWS. Maybe he on roids and take these pills with hours of testing cause thats the time period to mask the steriod use. WHO KNOWS>

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                I thought Salido was tested the very next day and it was negative?
                you are correct

Comment

Some people watch a proven steroid using fighter take a substance moments before a fight, yet attempt to switch the attention on the commission

Talk about being defensive

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    MANIAC says sniffing is one of the most common ways of taking PEDs and that you're biased.

Don't you also find it odd that Bertoid and PEDerson both asked for testing then popped? People do stupid things and sometimes you can't help but wonder why.

Or so you think.

Even if it's that, is that even legal?

I would of thought so though some may contain banned substances.
                    Could also of been vaseline for the inside of his nose.

Comment

oh look, accuse and attack other boxers to deflect from the original point strategy. If this isn't defending Berto I don't know what is.

The length some posters will go to defend cheaters solely because they look like them is sickening.

This is about Berto no one else

Comment

Working...
                      X