Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto vs Trout who's going to win this fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Cotto wins tonight so he can fight Canelo next.

Comment

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
      Cotto is slow, flat footed, and extremely overrated at 154. He also has T-rex arms.

He was much better <147. He will still UD trout though.
      You obviously have no idea WTF you're saying!

Comment

I think Trout wins this one.

Comment

Cotto drops him in the second or third and then again in the 9th....party over.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
            Trout in a SHOCKER!

I think his size and him being southpaw will be a problem for Cotto, the size don't mean anything but when a fighter knows how to use his size to his advantage like Trout who has an excellent and long jab plus Trout is extremely slick and slippery, I think Cotto will have problems getting inside to the Body, I think Trout landing that jab repeatedly will do damage to Cotto either swelling or maybe even CUTS

So I will take Trout by either a Shocking Stoppage in the 10th or late rounds or Trout by UD...I could also see Cotto getting a controversial win so they can make the Cotto fight, similar to how Oscar De La Hoya ROBBED Felix Sturm to make the Bernard Hopkins Fight!

I feel like Trout is not getting any respect because most have no clue who he is which is fine, most are going by Boxrec lol Trout reminds me of the Late Vernon Forrest, has that excellent size and outstanding BOXING SKILLS

Even if it is in a losing effort I think Trout will win some fans over!

Called This One Back In October and it played out just like a Thought It Would!

Comment

Seems like some need a reminder.

Comment

Just voted Trout.

Comment

Working...
                X