No announcement yet.

Wladimir playing Golf after injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
    Didn't you read the article where his manager said he could barely walk?
    At the time of injury, that night. Your hero backed out of a 60,000 person live event with much less, Diva still has to provdie proof of her injury. A pulled back muscle is the oldest trick in the book.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
      Hypocrite much?
      You? .......

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
        You can play golf as a cripple, look at John Daly. Look at Tiger Woods, came back after surgery and was still in pain but played throught it. You can't do that in boxing, especially with all the titles on the line, you have to be 100%. To go and hit some shots on the links for fun, you don't have to be 100%, you can be at 10%. Are you all that thick?

Hayefaker provided sh it!!! :smileysex

Comment

That photo is OLD, not from this month. I've see it before.

I doubt whether he's playing golf right now. I don't believe everything I read.

Interesting how Ben Jacobs the thread starter defended Andre Dirrell's claims of a serious injury, yet he appears to be on a mission to prove Wlad was making his injury up.

Yet Wlad was acting on a doctor's advice, we have the doctors name and a quote from him, while Dirrell couldn't even give his doctor's name.

Does the threadstarter have an agenda? Good boxing writers are fair and objective.

Comment

Wladimir got KTFO by a golfer

Tyson would KO him in 1 round.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyson. View Post
              Wladimir got KTFO by a golfer

Tyson would KO him in 1 round.
              quick, everyone red k this ******ed racist troll, it's 2fast and whatever other alts he is using

Comment

quick, everyone red k this ******ed racist troll, it's 2fast and whatever other alts he is using

Comment

Originally posted by Tyson. View Post
                  I see your b*tch trolling @ss disabled your reputation, p*ssy....

Comment

I see your b*tch trolling @ss disabled your reputation, p*ssy....

Comment

Originally posted by -Tunney- View Post
                      That photo is OLD, not from this month. I've see it before.

I doubt whether he's playing golf right now. I don't believe everything I read.

Interesting how Ben Jacobs the thread starter defended Andre Dirrell's claims of a serious injury, yet he appears to be on a mission to prove Wlad was making his injury up.

Yet Wlad was acting on a doctor's advice, we have the doctors name and a quote from him, while Dirrell couldn't even give his doctor's name.

Does the threadstarter have an agenda? Good boxing writers are fair and objective.
                      Where did I accuse Wlad? I merely posted an article from a newspaper and I found it interesting, don't you? If you can disprove that it was from the last week or so then I accept that.
                      I have written articles defending Wlad.

Also, I did question Dirrell on this forum over "Dr Shaw High".

Comment

Working...
                      X