No announcement yet.

History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Not really too schooled on the American legal system as opposed to the UK one. But, I'm pretty sure Mayweather isn't being put into a Prison where there are murders, gang members, rapists etc.

According to an article, he will be alone in his cell most of the time. And for atleast the start of his sentance he will have no contact with any of the other Prisoners.

On top of that, when he does have contact with other members of the prison, he will be with security and protection 100% of the time. Due to him being in danger due to who he is.

This is just from what I've read and gather. On top of that, I highly highly doubt they will let Floyd Mayweather waltz around a Prison or Jail by himself, there is simply no way that would happen. Because there is no way he gets out without being physically harmed, someone of Mayweather's stature.

In all honesty, from what I know and gather. Mayweather will have an easy run. They guy is allowed to deposit is much money as he pleases into a 'Jail bank account' and buy pretty much whatever he wants.

The maximum he wil do it 3 months, and there's a good chance he'll do even less.

I can guarantee that Floyd will face no menace in jail. He has plenty of money to pay for protection, and the Mayweather's are familiar with incarceration and will get it done right.

Comment

• Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays guys. Hope you have great times, and GO BEARS!

Comment

• just got a chance to check this one out

quite a dust up
        just a great fight.

some guys are giving this one the nod for FOTY
        it's certainly on the level with concepcion and tyson marquez. those are the candidates in my estimation.

some of the rounds after about the midpoint of the fight are just ridiculous
        here it is
        ****sawan porpramook vs akira yaegashi

no spoilers please.
        let the guys who havn't seen it enjoy themselves.
        Last edited by New England; 01-02-2012, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          just got a chance to check this one out

quite a dust up
          just a great fight.

some guys are giving this one the not for FOTY
          it's certainly on the level with concepcion and tyson marquez. those are the candidates in my estimation.

some of the rounds after about the midpoint of the fight are just ridiculous
          here it is
          ****sawan porpramook vs akira yaegashi

no spoilers please.
          let the guys who havn't seen it enjoy themselves.

I just checked this out after noticing it on a few FOTY lists,what a battle,very glad it came to my attention

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
            I just checked this out after noticing it on a few FOTY lists,what a battle,very glad it came to my attention

terrific match of styles

there really were some great rounds

Comment

• Did anyone see this?

I felt Khan lost the fight without doubt but this seems kind of shady.

Comment

• Why has Barnburner been banned?

Comment

Why has Barnburner been banned?
                  that's what i was wondering

Comment

Why has Barnburner been banned?
                    I'd like to know this also.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      I'd like to know this also.
                      I remember laughing so much when I first played the game "Knock dat cracker on his aaaasss."

"Yeah man, knock the cracker on his ass."

He posted this in the lounge this morning in a thread called "Fight night champion is racist". Only thing in his post history that stands out. Im sure he meant it as a joke, but the site is taking a hardline stance on anything racial.

Comment

Working...
                      X