Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will PAC test Tony's power against the ropes like he did w/ Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Margarito is relentless though. Pacquiao rope-a-doped Cotto cos Cotto doesnt have the conditioning or punch output. Tony does.
    true. and tony's uppercuts have definitely more KO potential than cotto's body shots.

Comment

It depends if pac can take marg's best punches. if pac isn't scared of marg's power, he will clown around on the ropes.

Comment

Margarito is relentless though. Pacquiao rope-a-doped Cotto cos Cotto doesnt have the conditioning or punch output. Tony does.
        yeah true margarito is a machine when he finds his mark and in the cotto-pacquiao fight manny is lucky that miguel cotto is past his best or else he would haved been chopped liver and if pacquiao does that rope a dope with margarito it could be a move that he will regret making.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.CHICANITO View Post
          yeah true margarito is a machine when he finds his mark and in the cotto-pacquiao fight manny is lucky that miguel cotto is past his best or else he would haved been chopped liver and if pacquiao does that rope a dope with margarito it could be a move that he will regret making.
          It had nothing to do with Cotto being past his prime. He just got tired and punched himself out as he tends to do in fights. Margarito wont get tired plus he has a much better chin. Cotto was always scared to throw after getting dropped by that uppercut.

Comment

It had nothing to do with Cotto being past his prime. He just got tired and punched himself out as he tends to do in fights. Margarito wont get tired plus he has a much better chin. Cotto was always scared to throw after getting dropped by that uppercut.

Marg seemed pretty tired when Mosley reduced him to complete ****.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
              He better not, give Luis Resto 0 chance at the upset.
              We could also call him Resto Junior, Resto wannabe or perhaps antonio 'louis resto is my idol' margaresto.

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
                Marg seemed pretty tired when Mosley reduced him to complete ****.
                And what does that have to do with anything? Was Mosley laying on the ropes? Please read the thread title and try again.

Comment

I don't see why he shouldn't. According to Roach Margarito hits like a girl

Comment

NO! cause he won't have the plaster to put MANNY against the ropes.

Comment

I just hope its a good fight honestly.... Marga's last fight wasn't impressive at all... He may have more focus and trained harder for this fight but no one really knows that Marg is gonna show up on fight night. We can only hope for the best.

Really don't care who wins that much just wan't a good fight. Although I am favoring Pac but I won't cry if Marg wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X