No announcement yet.

A-Rod tested positive for roids.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Savino View Post
    no suprise there with baseball loads fail steriods tests.onlt time baseball get coverage in uk is if one of them fails a roids test.
    Yeah, having MLB's best stars on steroids is part of their marketing plan

Comment

i knew it from the beginning. and i believe manny ramirez used it too.

how are you going to become a great player all of a sudden?

with the indians he sucked ass and with the red sox all of a sudden got his fame?

highly suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post

with the indians he sucked ass and with the red sox all of a sudden got his fame?

highly suspect.
        Don't really know about that. The guy was good from the beginning, it was just that with Boston he became even better.

As for A-Rod it's not suprising really. I mean when there wasn't a drug test during those years, what did MLB baseball and people expect. Especially when MLB was marketing the "Home Run" big time. With commericials and all the coverage the home run chases got. MLB dug themselves their own hole with this one, but they barely get any of the blame and it falls all on the players. Especially the big names, while the lesser known guys are barely mentioned. Their looking for poster boys for this whole thing to please the public to show, hey we are doing something about this. When in fact they profited off of it and now they are trying to save face.

Steroids are not good, but what I always wonder is why don't the football players take more crap for this. Football is all about bigger, faster stronger and steroids would benefit them more. In baseball IMO the game is at least 75% mental. Taking steroids is not gonna allow you to hit a 90 mph fastball, nasty curve, slider, or changeup. What it will do is get more distance on homeruns. Possibly turn those warning track fly balls into homeruns. Also give pitchers a few more mph on their fastballs. Still doesn't mean success though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
          D.I.E.S.E.L uses roids
          you'd be surprised how many times ppl have said that, not on the internet

Comment

I still don't understand why someone would need steroids to play a sport like baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
              I still don't understand why someone would need steroids to play a sport like baseball.
              That's what I'm thinking reading this thread.

Comment

BASEBALL IS DEAD
                if it's not, than this shot it in the face.
                i know pujols is on it too.
                this is why people need to stop arguing about manny.
                you can tell the mufuka is all hotdogs and platanos.
                best hitter in the game and the greatest since ted williams.bar none.
                horrible fielder, still..........

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
                  chicks dig the long ball.which is ironic considering that **** shrivels your balls.

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post

highly suspect.
                    not true actully. Manny led the league in RBI's the year before he was traded to Boston. One of the factors that got him such a massive deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
                      Baseball is such a fucking joke.
                      thats just goes to show look at mr. a-rod ****ing rich ass cheater..oh well that makes sugae shane mosley's victory over margarito look like the undisputed title of cheaters..lol

Comment

Working...
                      X