Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Are People Saying Maidana Can't Adjust? Maidana Showed He Can KO Floyd Too.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In all seriousness I think Mayweather needs to drop Roger Mayweather, I mean it's constant discontent with Roger's inability to keep up with him, it's sad almost how he has to keep yelling at him. He should do mitt work with Sr.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Well I don't think he lost because he tired out. Mayweather's just has a great ring IQ. That said, his legs are bad.
      I will agree with his uncharacteristic inaccuracy, but his legs being bad? That remains to be seen...

Comment

You know, I think that there's alot of exaggeration regarding Cheater...i mean Chino's performance, as well as Floyd's.

Count me in as one of minority that thinks Floyd chose to fight the way he did...he showed real glimpses of what he could really do, how he could negate Chino's bullrushes had he wanted to...He showed numerous times that he could get dude off him if wanted (see latter half of rd 7, 1st half of rd 9, and others).

Now, half the board are fighters telling us what they would've done if they were in Chino's shoes (2 down, 5 up), LOL!

Comment

Working...
        X