No announcement yet.

Who hits harder, Angulo or Canelo ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who hits harder, Angulo or Canelo ?

Will Saul crack that chin Saturday? Does Lara have a weak chin?

Saturday night will tell. I think Canelo hits harder. Somebody in the forum said it was his speed that produced his power, maybe theyre right. I just think Canelo is a strong guy.

Comment

I agree with Mannie, Canelos speed adds more pop. He doesn't really have one punch KO power

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I agree with Mannie, Canelos speed adds more pop. He doesn't really have one punch KO power
        Combine that with his snake and the leverage he gets from it, surely this must mean curtains for Lara...

Comment

i think angulo. i haven't really been impressed with canelo's power.

only guys he has been able to legitimately stop are little people and past prime fighters.

Comment

Angulo might be more heavy handed. Canelo's power comes from his strength and speed.

Comment

Canelo has a ton more skills than Angulo but is not a hard puncher at all. Angulo is a harder puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
                Combine that with his snake and the leverage he gets from it, surely this must mean curtains for Lara...
                Lara has an impressive beef stick as well, I think Lara by decision and he beats Canelo at the weigh in also.

No ****. Doe :*******:

Comment

I think from when they fought each other Canelo clearly seemed the harder puncher.

Comment

Canelo hits harder, and it's not even close.

Comment

Working...
                    X