Collapse
No announcement yet.

Criticize my last fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought you did well, just needed a lil more gas, but like you said you didnt prepare for that.

Comment

It looked like your handspeed was really bothering the bowling ball. Those combos were pissing him off amd occupying him in the second, allowing you to dictate the pace.

I saw you pushing the jab a little instead of snapping it out there.

Dudes kicks were strong though. Maybe work his body more to try and slow um down instead of trying to kick his legs. Your body work was more flurries instead of power hooks like he landed a few times.

Conditioning conditioning conditioning.....

Ps, you're the chav right?????? Why didnt you whip out your blade then and stab him while he wasnt looking?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        It looked like your handspeed was really bothering the bowling ball. Those combos were pissing him off amd occupying him in the second, allowing you to dictate the pace.

I saw you pushing the jab a little instead of snapping it out there.

Dudes kicks were strong though. Maybe work his body more to try and slow um down instead of trying to kick his legs. Your body work was more flurries instead of power hooks like he landed a few times.

Conditioning conditioning conditioning.....

Ps, you're the chav right?????? Why didnt you whip out your blade then and stab him while he wasnt looking?
        Phaggot Chav's don't exist on continental Europe. They're confined to their backwards, **** eating island where they belong.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
          Phaggot Chav's don't exist on continental Europe. They're confined to their backwards, **** eating island where they belong.
          Hahaha, i was trying to piss him off not you (he asked for it in the opening post). Lol! I dont even know what a phuking chav is.... Jajajajajajaj!

What island do they live on mikhni

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            Hahaha, i was trying to piss him off not you (he asked for it in the opening post). Lol! I dont even know what a phuking chav is.... Jajajajajajaj!

What island do they live on mikhni
            UK, home of the gheys of course. We need to sink that fuking place already.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              UK, home of the gheys of course. We need to sink that fuking place already.

Wtf are they? The uk is funny with their muslim court system and whatnot. And kings and queens.

Comment

from wiki

A chav (pronounced /ˈtʃæv/ chav) is a stereotype of certain people in the United Kingdom. Also known as a charver in Yorkshire and North East England[1] "chavs" are said to be aggressive teenagers and young adults, of working class background, who repeatedly engage in anti-social behaviour such as street drinking, drug abuse and rowdiness, or other forms of juvenile delinquency...

a proper chav will have his hat sideways with a *** in his hand

Comment

like these!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                    like these!!!
                    Hahahah. Like ali g. I thought they were some ethnicity or something.

Comment

us Boxers would not know what to tell you or how to critisize due to the stance muy thai/MMA fighters stand because of the use of KICKS. Boxers dont worry about kicks so we dont need to train to avoid them. + Kicking is for **** and women . real men stand and fight with thier fists.

Comment

Working...
                      X