Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Grandpa shane the biggest challenge atWelter Floyd has fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah thats why Shane only won 1 measley round against Floyd...Pac should be ashamed fighting a senior citizen "grandpa" mosley...

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      I wonder do most people who hate on Floyd realize that 31 out of his 41 fights were fought at 135 or under.

Thats 90% of his fights.

Yup lets only his judge his WW run.
      That's not 90%, just sayin...

Comment

yea he was the best Floyd has ever fought...despite being old and ****....

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Who on here has EVER discredited Pac for beating Barerra? I have NEVER seen that. MAB was the P4P Number 3 just like Shane was.

Cotto wasnt P4P. Neither was Hatton.

Morales wasnt either. He had just got destroyed by Rahemm.
          Actually, Hatton was #10 P4P and Cotto was #8.

Morales was still #6 P4P although getting dominated by Raheem but I didn't agree with it then nor do I now.

But yeah, Pac gets credit for those fights anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            Yeah thats why Shane only won 1 measley round against Floyd...Pac should be ashamed fighting a senior citizen "grandpa" mosley...
            why should he?

he's giving granpa shane a retirement gift countless other fighters only dream of.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
              yea he was the best Floyd has ever fought...despite being old and ****....
              I thought the DLH fight was the biggest step up fight Floyd has ever had... As far as his career under 135 how many HOF fighters, truly great fighters did he fight?
              Were Castillo, chavez, Corrales, Agustus, G.Hernandez, Corrales HOFamers or truly great? I would say Corrales, Hernandez, and Castillo were the biggest names under @ 135 and under.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Actually, Hatton was #10 P4P and Cotto was #8.

Morales was still #6 P4P although getting dominated by Raheem but I didn't agree with it then nor do I now.

But yeah, Pac gets credit for those fights anyway.
                Cotto was Number 8. Youre right about that. I dont remeber Hatton being ten after almost getting stopped by Lazcano or beating a one handed Paulie.

Maybe he was.

I didnt like the Cotto fight at 145. Hated it because he had just fought Oscar at 147. So I gave him crap for that and still will. That was a cheap move. Then you had Arum forcing Cotto to resign with him or he wouldnt get a Pac fight. Man I hated that drama.

Nonetheless I'll concede Cotto was a good win.

But Morales. Naw. You saw that fight. He was past and weight drained on purpose by Pac. Heck he was past it when he beat Pac in the first fight.

Cotto was his last legit scrap. Since then he has been cherry picking like crazy.

Clottey
                Margarito
                Mosley
                Possibly JMM

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post

But he still does have a good point. It's what, 75% roughly?

He still regularly gets judged on a small portion of career that happens to be his 2nd from last weight class.

Kind of dumb, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                    I thought the DLH fight was the hardest fight Floyd has ever had... As far as his career under 135 how many HOF fighters, truly great fighters did he fight?
                    Were Castillo, chavez, Corrales, Agustus, G.Hernandez, Corrales HOFamers or truly great? I would say Corrales, Hernandez, and Castillo were the biggest names under @ 135 and under.
                    So are you saying Floyd doesnt have a good resume?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                      Yeah thats not..lol

I got ahead of myself. You gett he point though..lol.

31 of his 41 fights were fought at 135 or less.

Comment

Working...
                      X