Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Brown Sr. to attend Devon Alexander-Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he doesn't like the fight he can burn the place down.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
      Hired by Virgil Hunter to remind Khan to keep his hands up
      Lmfao......so wrong but I laughed

Comment

Meh, we don't need to bring politics and social activists to unrelated events like boxing. It was bad enough that the Eric Garner crowd interrupted the lighting of the Rockefeller Tree by chanting "I CAN'T BREATHE", although I'm glad they drowned out Seth McFarlane's voice. Getting tickets to a boxing match isn't helping your dead son.

Comment

Don't forget when he coached the Cavaliers and Lakers.

Comment

Why is this news lol

Comment

Hilarious lol

Comment

Khan vs Alexander will be fireworks.

Comment

Who gives a flying **** about this guy attending this boxing match. Is this guy suppose to be a celebrity because of his tragedy? Instead of making a stand against the real problem of police brutality/accountability some turn it into yet again the usual race game. Well guess what there was an unarmed native American shot and killed and no damn media attention!!! There have been unarmed Caucasian people shot by black and white officers. Latino people unarmed and shot. Asians too. Also lots of other forms of police brutality with no accountability like assault, rape, theft, etc... This is not a ****ing race game... the real issue is the ever growing police state, fortified by government using military programs to arm them, ran by a government of corporations that profit off of the prison complex system. I fully support the movement of #HandsUpDon'tShoot along with #ICan'tBreathe... what I do not support is Al Sharpton and his race baiting along with these ****s that take these tragic moments and use them to loot and destroy businesses for no ****ing reason! I also can't believe some of these white ****s like on Fox News that said Garner was at fault because he was fat and had asthma... I'd like to ring his ****ing neck til he chokes to death. Illegal chokehold, while not resisting, previously harassed multiple times, just for selling loose cigarettes was murdered and then the ****ing murderer looked at the damn camera and waved like he was proud knowing he'd get off with paid vacation! #****ThePolice

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    I ****ing lol'd

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      Lmao... some of our humor is sick and twisted lol . The step father was the one who said to burn this mutha****a down though lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X