No announcement yet.

All aboard the Gavin Rees express!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .Boxeo. View Post
    Will be kinda embarrassing not because Rees is not a good boxer in his own right just because Rees is so short.
    yeah he should just quit if Rees beats him. Nobody will take him serious after that! :WORD: And Demarco will look like straight trash as well and he isnt even in the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      I've never seen this kid fight, and I hear he's a swarmer/brawler of some sort. Then again he's like 5'2" and not elite whatsoever.

For some odd reason I think he'll be somewhat competitive until he gets KTFO. Oh well I'm aboard anyway. Someone outta make a Broner train because these trains always get derailed.

He recognises Broner isn't great on his feet and he can't stand infront of him so that is good in my book. I was hoping DeMarco wouldn't be so reluctant to stand in the pocket tbh

Its just his size and hes easily drawn into a tear up but he is quite tough, good workrate and his chin has always seemed decent.

A few of these underdog expresses have come through though its just for fun really.

Comment

hey guys im going for broner, but i need on this train because my mike dallas one crashed..

i need a ride home

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
          hey guys im going for broner, but i need on this train because my mike dallas one crashed..

i need a ride home

Lmao, hop on!

Are you okay though? That was quite a severe pile up!

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post

i need a ride home
            Hahahhahahahhahahah

Comment

The titanic seems a bit safer to hop in to, I'll pray for all you tho.

Comment

I'd rather broner get derailed when he steps up to a worthy opponent like mathesse .

Comment

Full steam ahead!

Comment

Some cool guys on this train. It will be sad to see this train derail Saturday night sending you guys flying out of your seats. hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                      Some cool guys on this train. It will be sad to see this train derail Saturday night sending you guys flying out of your seats. hahaha
                      I'm guessing you aren't climbing aboard then, Ross?

Comment

Working...
                      X