Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Senchencko Hits Shocking KO Shot on Hatton in Nine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent scrap up until the KO. Hatton looked pretty good the first few rounds. Noteworthy for a guy coming off a 3 1/2 year layoff and substantial weight loss. He's a worn fighter though and he really showed a lot of vulnerability when he was charging in, much like he has done in the past. He came back and gave it a go, but fell short, and probably should really consider just hanging them up for good. Nothing to be ashamed of. If I'm him, I must rather go out on that loss than the Pacquiao KO.

Comment

• That was sad but Hatton should be proud of himself, Senchencko did well.

Comment

• Sad to see, Senchenko boxed beautifully after the fourth made it real hard for Hatton who looked stale.

Comment

• Surely Senchenko/Mallignaggi II @ MSG is on the cards now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
            I have read some really silly 5hit on this forum. And every time that I believe that I have seen the stupidest crap something like this comes along to prove me wrong.
            I was in shock apologise for my outburst man

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
              Just a pissed off euro fan boy. Probably drunk and is going through the stages of shock, sadness and rage all the while possibly crying and shouting absurd random comments about how his life sucks, his one and only favorite fighter is not as great as he thought he was and everyone knew it years ago when Floyd sent him on a date with that whore of a ring post. That ****ing whore!

If I was him, I would be blaming that ring post, take a few pills plus 17, finish that bottle of vodka and do us all a favor and call it night.
              You philistine don't judge me il make you lick my balls and feed me peanuts

Comment

• I remember this. Hatton was winning the fight but that body shot took all the fight out of him.

I wish Hatton was more careful when he fought Pacquiao. He could've put up a better fight but he was way too aggressive and got caught.

Comment

Working...
                X