Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Has No Issue With Facing Arce in Mexico City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great, Lolito fighting another weight drained midget who doesnt eat meat or work out just so he can fight at a weight class that even children weigh more. Minimumweight should be like 130lb, these grown ass men need to eat some meat and lift some weights, maybe will have more than weightclass avg of 3% KO ratio.......

Surprise surprise that he will fight Arce. Donaire reminds me of paul williams, a 6"2 guy who wouldnt eat or lift so he can pick on 5"7 guys who weigh 40lb less than him on fight night..... Donaire doing the exact same thing, just not as tall as Pwilly

joke Donaire

Comment

Originally posted by ihatebobarum View Post
      donaire is the biggest joke, how can u duck someone so blatantly, i dont even watch his fights anymore
      sad for u bro....real sad..

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
        This is a joke. Donaire wants to be like Manny so bad that he wants to face Mexicans so he can make a name from them. He wants the Manny path so bad. Lately he has become an attention whore. He is posting everything and anything writes have written about him. And now he is clearly ducking Rigo.
        why would he duck rigo?? because he fought kennedy and ramos?? alomost got knocked out by cordoba?? lol....has he fought anyboy on the montiel level??? please answer...

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          I hope HBO doesn't buy this garbage!
          they will....it will make more money than donaire vs rigo.... didnt you see that? lol

Comment

Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
            why would he duck rigo?? because he fought kennedy and ramos?? alomost got knocked out by cordoba?? lol....has he fought anyboy on the montiel level??? please answer...
            did you have any problem with how donaire worded his reasoning about not fighting rigondeaux to max kellerman?

Comment

I don't care if he fights Arce to be honest. As long as he moves up to 126 so people can STFU about Rigo who is not going to go to 126 because he's a midget, no way is he built for 126. Donaire doesn't want to fight him, never, it's not going to happen. Get over it. On the other hand, I have no problem with him fighting Salido for the WBO strap.Then again, this isn't going to happen...
              Bob will probably hurry the Salido vs Garcia fight or urge Salido to go to 130 so Garcia takes the vacant WBO and Donaire has no option but to fight Chris John who has been on the decline. Because Garcia and Donaire can't fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                did you have any problem with how donaire worded his reasoning about not fighting rigondeaux to max kellerman?
                make no mistake as a fan i would love to see him tap rigos ass cause he will tap that for sure...but u also have to think if that fight would make sense since for us hardcore fans..it may not appeal to the mainstream fans since rigo doesnt have the name yet...you do the math...its all about money now...nonito is going 30 soon and may retire in 2 or 3 years max..he wants the piece of that money too...for sure i wanna see that fight for these rigo huggers to shut up..but fighting arce for easy money...why not?? i think he desreve some sort of a money fight after fighting world champs and former champs one after another..

Comment

KO'ing Arce in front of a big Mexican crowd would add to his star-power.

Comment

Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
                    make no mistake as a fan i would love to see him tap rigos ass cause he will tap that for sure...but u also have to think if that fight would make sense since for us hardcore fans..it may not appeal to the mainstream fans since rigo doesnt have the name yet...you do the math...its all about money now...nonito is going 30 soon and may retire in 2 or 3 years max..he wants the piece of that money too...for sure i wanna see that fight for these rigo huggers to shut up..but fighting arce for easy money...why not?? i think he desreve some sort of a money fight after fighting world champs and former champs one after another..
                    i just don't understand why he didn't just say that on TV and be honest about it.the way he said it on TV lacked any credibility.

Nonito's ability to rehydrate so much makes him even more dangerous. so I don't know why he just doesn't use it, beat Rigondeaux, unify titles, and then go to 126.

Comment

nonito donqueere dont want none of rigo

Comment

Working...
                      X