Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Early Borciua Invasion 1 Results From New York City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very impressed with Durlome, I hope he keeps boxing the way he does and doesn't fall in love with his power...

Comment

dulorme boxed smart, deff keeping an eye out for him.
      garcia clearly got robbed imo,

Comment

Garcia got robbed straight up dude has a solid jab and after rd 4 the fight was his. Dulorme is a solid prospect but I dont see him beating anyone who has good defense. Lol its funny tho Dulorme fights cautious and hes almost like a veteran to some here, but Yudel Jhonson and Erislandy Lara fight the same way, and their bums to the same people. Dulorme has power and a good head on his shoulders, but Corley was their for the taking considering Matthysse demolished him previously. If he stepped it up a bit he probably couldve finished it. Galarza seemed out of shape he needs to rededicate himself or hell never beat anyone worth something.

Comment

Originally posted by DUnknown1 View Post
          Very impressed with Durlome, I hope he keeps boxing the way he does and doesn't fall in love with his power...
          I think he was in love with his power especially with his 10 fight knock out streak. He was loading up on his shots and putting every thing in one or two punches. He should throw more combos I was more impresed by pedroza.

Comment

Working...
          X