No announcement yet.

VItali Klitschko: The Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
    Man... i don't know what you said.. but it sounded good.. Keep up the good work.
    I'm just playing..i get the gist of what you're saying & i agree. He's slowly developed this aura of invincibility that is NOT imagined. The boxing public knows how unbeatable he really is & by unbeatable.. this is no Mike TYSON.. Foreman Liston con job where everyone is just intimidated. There's intimidation also but there really is NO way to beat him...those fighters if you stood up to them..half the battle was over & it became a level playing field & they couldn't use the bully factor no longer.. at least with opponents that didn't fear them. Here with Vitali..you have an even more insurmountable deficit as even if you stand up to him..you still can't overcome his physical advantages & boxing style.

He's got one thing they don't & that's the size advantage to go along with his boxing ability to control a fight & simply control the distance between you & him & he can tag you but you can't tag him from that distance.sure only the exceptional few might be able to penetrate because of exceptional speed like Solis & Sanders.. & Lewis but even if you do..you're still at a disadvantage as he's ALWAYS going to throw more leather than you.... & factor in the last defence.. he can take your best punch even if it does land by chance & you have the makings of the hardest fighter you can ever beat as he's got all the angles covered except for when he's injured as that's when playing field is level.
    yah...
    is like 70's foreman with frazier mentality.
    but im maybe biased, i always have fetish with BIG MAN

Comment

• fuck the numbers
      Vit isn't losing to anybody at HW
      but he isn't fighting his brother, so he's permanently the #2 guy
      given how they're "sharing" the crown, he doesn't mind that though

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        fuck the numbers
        Vit isn't losing to anybody at HW
        but he isn't fighting his brother, so he's permanently the #2 guy
        given how they're "sharing" the crown, he doesn't mind that though
        You're right he doesn't need the numbers or the extra belt to know that he can kick his little brother's ass whenever he feels like. This is the first time in boxing history when the recognized number one is NOT really recognized as number one in his own family. Sounds good on paper.... Wlad 1A... Vitali 1B..yet most everyone would go with Vitali to tear up his little bro' if he REALLY wanted to but fortunately they love each other like brothers are supposed to do & are genuinely happy when the other is successful in the ring. Great sports story that should be marveled at as it's NEVER happened before & won't happen anytime soon. When's the last time in any SPORT where brothers were equally dominANT at the same time & on top of the heap & Yes I know the Williams sisters in tennis but let's keep it real in the major sports.

Comment

• Top Ten Mark Mcgwire Records

1. Only man to hit 49 Homeruns in his rookie season, smashing the previous record of 38. Couldve easily hit 50 if it were not for the birth of his child.

2. Best At bat per homerun ratio in history. Only 10.61 ABs for every homerun. Better than Babe Ruth.

3. First man to ever hit 62 Homeruns in a season.

4. First man to hit 70 homeruns smashing, a 37 year old record held by Roger Maris.

5. Only man to lose the MVP when he had more Homeruns than entire lineups that year.

6. Fewest games needed to hit 500 homeruns. Reached the mark Faster than Alex Rodriguez, Barry Bonds and Babe Ruth.

7. Couldve easily hit 800 homeruns if it werent for injuries.

8. Only AL homerun champ who went on to become an NL homerun champ.

9. Was busted for steroids in the late 90s. He claimed he was using them to recover from injuries. Just like another big Athlete from the world of Boxing.

10. Only man his size, 6'5 230, to achieve this type of dominance. With his size, batspeed and raw power, hed be favored against any Slugger in MLB history. Best ever by far!!!

Comment

Working...
          X