Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A night with Roy Jones Jr in the UK, who's going to this???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A night with Roy Jones Jr in the UK, who's going to this???

http://thefastertimes.com/boxing/fil..._jones_jr1.jpg

so gutted, I only found out about this today and I am going to see Jason Manford that night lol.

Rubbish advertising,

wish i could go, have been to a Tyson event before and it was incredible

I'm still thinking about going, i haven't really got £90 to just spend on this though. I'm guessing he will be going to other places other than Nottingham, don't you think?

Comment

It's only in a few days time, wish I could go. I did see him here in Cardiff when he was promoting his fight with Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        I'm still thinking about going, i haven't really got £90 to just spend on this though. I'm guessing he will be going to other places other than Nottingham, don't you think?
        He should be mate. I know a few lads who went to see him in Blackpool the other day and hes in Liverpool sometime soon, so must be visiting a few places.

Comment

Roy is my favorite Boxer of all time and would love to be bale to go and hear him speak.

He was at the merseyside derby yesterday and came on the pitch at half time. He got a great reception of the Everton fans.

Greatest day of my life. Got to watch Everton beat the enemy and got a rea suprise when Roy came out at halftime in his Everton shirt.

Hopefully he comes over again and the is more advertisment on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
            Roy is my favorite Boxer of all time and would love to be bale to go and hear him speak.

He was at the merseyside derby yesterday and came on the pitch at half time. He got a great reception of the Everton fans.

Greatest day of my life. Got to watch Everton beat the enemy and got a rea suprise when Roy came out at halftime in his Everton shirt.

Hopefully he comes over again and the is more advertisment on it.
            Is there a clip on Youtube of that? Pensacola Florida in tha house LOL

Comment

Id rather go watch jason manford tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
                He should be mate. I know a few lads who went to see him in Blackpool the other day and hes in Liverpool sometime soon, so must be visiting a few places.
                Ahhh, thats what i will do then. I didnt really want to miss it if it was a one of kind of thing. I will have to keep my eyes open when hes around next, thanks.

Comment

What exactly is Roy going to be doing? Is it some kind of Q and A session?

Comment

oh.. sorry... just clicked the link. I'd love to see Roy doing more things like this. Anything to get him away from the ring. Roy's my fav of all time, I hate seeing him get in the ring and risking his health.. Pensacola in da HOOUUUUSSSEE! lol

Comment

Working...
                    X