Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the U.S.A. #1 among nations on earth?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The US is now beyond doubt the world leader in debt and national debt.

Comment

America is the best because everybody's always talking about us. We don't even think about you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
        America is the best because everybody's always talking about us. We don't even think about you.
        a mayweather fans point of view are you serious man?

Comment

I think this is obvious to everyone who lives in a first world country, that isn't the U.S or England right now.

Canada has far exceeded the U.S. in "standard of living" or "quality of life", along with most Scandinavian nations such as Germany, Sweden and Norway. Even with the Euro as it is. Japan as well.
          Last edited by deliveryman; 05-22-2010, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
              I think this is obvious to everyone who lives in a first world country, that isn't the U.S or England right now.

Canada has far exceeded the U.S. in "standard of living" and "quality of life", along with most Scandinavian nations such as Germany, Sweden and Norway. Even with the Euro as it is.
              Sweden and Norway don't have the Euro mate

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
                It's more like laughing at you guys these days, to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                  Sweden and Norway don't have the Euro mate
                  I was more referring to Germany with that statement. Germany's economy is still holding up despite the ****ty Euro.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    The things in that picture don't improve the average Americans life though. As a previous post mentioned the general standard of living is the most important thing.
                    Last edited by Mushroom; 05-22-2010, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                      I was more referring to Germany with that statement. Germany's economy is still holding up despite the ****ty Euro.
                      It plummeted when the Euro was first introduced but yeah it's pretty strong now

Comment

Working...
                      X