No announcement yet.

so i rewatched Caballero's fight against Yordan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    If Yordan had the power the fight wouldve been over alot sooner. Lopez does have the power.

Lopez KO 7.
    for once, i agree with this trolling, dick riding, lying poster. i think juanma stops caba in the mid rds

Comment

If Yordan had the power the fight wouldve been over alot sooner. Lopez does have the power.

Lopez KO 7.
      Yordan has good power. He made Guerrero ***** out of a fight after 2 rounds and caught Caba clean w/ some great punches.

Caba just has a badass chin and a bad ass mentality.

He's relaxed in the ring like James Toney and doesn't give a ****.

He'll eat Juanma's ***** ass shots like tic tacs and smile right back at him.

Caba by k.o or wide u.d as long as its not in PR.

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
        and i really cant understand how people are picking him to beat juanma. he has a sloppy jab imo, can get easily hit when the opponent closes the distance specially with a left hook, no intensity, pulls his arms back when throwing a power punch and a lot more weaknesses that juanma can easily take advantage of. juanma will murder caballero, if the fight gets made, pm me so we can make bets
        You forgot to add that Yordan didn't have much of a jab, if not Caballero wouldn't had thrown that many body shots. He is so open for a stright punch down the middle as he goes to the body

Comment

for once, i agree with this trolling, dick riding, lying poster. i think juanma stops caba in the mid rds
          pre, can you put burner on your ignore list. He's only gonna ruin your thread with his non-stop bull crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
            Yordan has good power. He made Guerrero ***** out of a fight after 2 rounds and caught Caba clean w/ some great punches.

Caba just has a badass chin and a bad ass mentality.

He's relaxed in the ring like James Toney and doesn't give a ****.

He'll eat Juanma's ***** ass shots like tic tacs and smile right back at him.

Caba by k.o or wide u.d as long as its not in PR.
            I laughed at that.

Yordan ws missing alot though he kept throwing hooks and mssing most. Lopez has more power and is a lot more accurate and his left hook is not to be taken lightly.

One bad thing is that against Luevano JuanMa started out slow and even in other fights he looks almost too calm, almost too patient. Cab will be allover his ass so I think Lopez will step it to another gear.

Another thing is Lopezs jab it wont miss Cab.

Comment

do i have such a high standard bro?
              So it takes a HOF+ quality fighter to beat the pre madonna Lopez?? Whatever dude. There is a reason he's protected.

Comment

I think caballero cannot stand toe to toe against Abe C..... I can see he can't KO the likes of JuanMa & gamboa...

Comment

I laughed at that.

Yordan ws missing alot though he kept throwing hooks and mssing most. Lopez has more power and is a lot more accurate and his left hook is not to be taken lightly.

One bad thing is that against Luevano JuanMa started out slow and even in other fights he looks almost too calm, almost too patient. Cab will be allover his ass so I think Lopez will step it to another gear.

Another thing is Lopezs jab it wont miss Cab.
                  See this is the problem, instead of giving credit to Caballero for making Yordan miss the hooks, you basically chalk that up to Yordan being inaccurate.

Lopez' power is good, but it got overrated from his string of first round KOs. Lopez countered those guys on the chin in the best round to catch fighters cold.

Lopez-Caballero would be a war for sure because of both of their lack of defense, Caballero's body work and activity would win him the fight. The fight might come down to who can dig down the deepest.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                    See this is the problem, instead of giving credit to Caballero for making Yordan miss the hooks, you basically chalk that up to Yordan being inaccurate.

Lopez' power is good, but it got overrated from his string of first round KOs. Lopez countered those guys on the chin in the best round to catch fighters cold.

Lopez-Caballero would be a war for sure because of both of their lack of defense, Caballero's body work and activity would win him the fight. The fight might come down to who can dig down the deepest.
                    Again I seen the fight once in real time but form what I seen it looked Yordan was just missing him. Cab was there to be hit. Anytime you throw that many punches there will be openings. I think Yordan was missing him.

It will be a war I ll agree with that. I think Lopez's heavy hands will win it for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless BONG View Post
                      I think caballero cannot stand toe to toe against Abe C..... I can see he can't KO the likes of JuanMa & gamboa...
                      lol walang pagasa si abe kay Caba.

And to those guys who are picking JuanMa by K.O he can't Knock out guys that he doesn't want to fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X