No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Punishes, Knocks Oscar De La Hoya Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
    I used to think it was bull**** about how this fight could kill boxing and now i wouldn't be surprised if the casual fan never watched another boxing fight again.
    how exactly?? histary was just made.

u just hating my man.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky1978 View Post
      you know what, I think he had a better chance fighting the ones that he ran from......that is what happen when you though you took the easy way out..........
      y'know what dlh just chokes when he fights great fighters.. and pac is a great fighter... maybe greater than any other great fighter dlh has ever fought...

nobody ****s dlh up like that... although I believe hops went easy on him and carried him

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
        box manny, box manny, you're fighting an old man, what a ****en joke of a fight, gloat all you want people will just laugh at you and pacquiao

So Oscar is now an old man. But you guys want him to fight Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
          LOL. How exactly are upsets meant to stop casual fans from watching boxing again?
          When people show up to watch a fight and theres no fight. Delahoya clearly didn't have **** in his punchs and was that a jab he tried throwing or how about that weak lead right hand. Lol, if Delahoya has a piece of Pacs next fight then we know the fix was in, wait doesn't delaoldya have Hatton in his stable, lol.

This fight takes everything away from what Mayweahter did with Oscar, at least to the casual fans and they are the majority who bought the ppv.

Comment

Nah, Oscar is shot. He got stopped by a smaller fighter who shouldnt even been able to hurt him. Oscar 10 years ago would have figured out a way to win the fight even though Manny was faster. A fighters physical skills can diminish but his ring IQ can help him. Oscar's in-ring boxing IQ is GONE

Comment

hes just mad another mexican got destroyd by pacman

im a oscar fan but stfu

Comment

Would a guy that was throwing the fight take so much punishment? He took a lot of flush shots that were rattling his brain around, if he knew he was throwing the fight, why take that punishment? Has DLH's reputation become so low?

Even the Golden Boy gets old sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                  So Oscar is now an old man. But you guys want him to fight Margarito.
                  I wanted DLH to fight Margarito because beating Oscar would make him a lot more well known. Margarito would have brutalized Oscar. Good win for Pac but Oscar is shot to pieces. Guess I'll have to settle for Shane Mosley.

Comment

this is the stupidest thread ever... dlh wanted so bad to win this fight

Comment

I'm still stunned, i never ever thought it would end like that. If anything i saw oscar losing a decision. but with your hands up just getting hit and not throwing a single punch back was embarassing. whats next coz i don't even want to remember this fight. Pacman remains pound 4 pound king and lets just move on... tonight was really depressing.

Comment

Working...
                      X