This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
    some say heaven is a place where you can screw 72 virgins if you die a martyr...

really, it is written in a scripture of some abrahamic religion...
    But they end up screwing 72 virgin camels.

Another written scripture is that you can have several wives in heaven. Now that's heaven.

Comment

• my take on heaven is a mother's womb to a fetus... all of us has experienced this... a place totally free of worry, we just float around with the most ideal warmth, and our needs are all addressed even before we sense it... truly, an irrefutable proof that indeed, paradise really exists...

i remember eric draven (protagonist of "the crow") utter to a mother who was a junkie : "mother is the name of God in the hearts and minds of children..."

man, it just makes great sense...

here...

Last edited by talip bin osman; 11-23-2012, 02:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
        No.

Your FREEWILL (and your misguided belief) led you believe they are even though they are not.

It is an extremely frightening prospect for atheists to think about hell. It is no strange fact that most of the souls damned in hell are those who didn't believe hell existed in the first place. If you only knew.

Remember sir, your FREEWILL.
        Free will. It's two words.

Also you never addressed my comment. Should fornicators or adulterers be stoned to death?

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
          But they end up screwing 72 virgin camels.

Another written scripture is that you can have several wives in heaven. Now that's heaven.
          Mother Mary in a message said that Islam will be used by satan in the endtimes to trigger wars and conflict. The message was given in the 1970's.

@Squeel

I already answered your inquiry sir. You just lack the perception to allude and deduce properly since your mind is too pre-occupied by your own misguided conceptions of what you want your reality to be.

Tolerance of sin is the greatest sin. It doesn't matter what station you are in life. Each one of us is judged by our actions in life whether we choose to live in goodness and follow God or whether we used our freewill to follow our own passions which run counter to God's will.

I hope that is clear sir.

Comment

I already answered your inquiry sir. You just lack the perception to allude and deduce properly since your mind is too pre-occupied by your own misguided conceptions of what you want your reality to be.

Tolerance of sin is the greatest sin. It doesn't matter what station you are in life. Each one of us is judged by our actions in life whether we choose to live in goodness and follow God or whether we used our freewill to follow our own passions which run counter to God's will.

I hope that is clear sir.
            So by that you are saying that disobedient children should be stoned to death, as it says in the bible, as is the demands of the "unchanging" god?

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              So by that you are saying that disobedient children should be stoned to death, as it says in the bible, as is the demands of the "unchanging" god?
              If by simple allusion you are still unable to comprehend. I cannot help you any further.

Let's move on sir.

Comment

On the contrary God has been communicating constantly throughout the ages.

Only during the 20th century when the agents of satan succeeded in controlling the institutions which govern man did man find it much harder to search for God's messages. Ever wonder why the media is so much of a controlled puppet nowadays. In the US ever wonder why both house of Congress pursue the same crappy, murderous policies which bring nothing but misery. Ever wonder why laws are now being introduced which are designed to take away your freedoms.

The Bible is not outdated. God does not change and the ways of goodness never change.

There is no such thing as moral relativity. You either commit a moral, amoral or immoral acts
                I encounter ethical dilemmas everyday especially at work (I'm in public accounting). Here are a few:

1.) We bend the rules sometimes to favor our clients whilst preparing their tax returns. We may suggest to the client that they have a higher 'cost basis' on a piece of real estate, security, etc. if the value is unknown. We're essentially saving the client money on taxes. I wouldn't call it blatant cheating but a 'shade of grey' that happens to benefit our client.

Is that immoral? Is that sinning? If so, how do I serve my clients favorably?

2.) We made a mistake on a client's tax return in the prior year that happened to save the client a lot of money. It was an honest mistake - we left out some income on his return.

What the hell do I do? Do I admit to the mistake, amend the client's return and make him pay more taxes? If I did that, we'd probably lose the client. What do I do? This is my livelihood.

Is it moral? Did I sin? Will God punish me for not fixing this (favorable to my client) mistake?

3.) I lied to get out of a late fee on a parking ticket. They wanted to charge me $25 for being late. Was this wrong? Should I have paid the extra $?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I encounter ethical dilemmas everyday especially at work (I'm in public accounting). Here are a few:

1.) We bend the rules sometimes to favor our clients whilst preparing their tax returns. We may suggest to the client that they have a higher 'cost basis' on a piece of real estate, security, etc. if the value is unknown. We're essentially saving the client money on taxes. I wouldn't call it blatant cheating but a 'shade of grey' that happens to benefit our client.

Is that immoral? Is that sinning? If so, how do I serve my clients favorably?

2.) We made a mistake on a client's tax return in the prior year that happened to save the client a lot of money. It was an honest mistake - we left out some income on his return.

What the hell do I do? Do I admit to the mistake, amend the client's return and make him pay more taxes? If I did that, we'd probably lose the client. What do I do? This is my livelihood.

Is it moral? Did I sin? Will God punish me for not fixing this (favorable to my client) mistake?

3.) I lied to get out of a late fee on a parking ticket. They wanted to charge me $25 for being late. Was this wrong? Should I have paid the extra $?
                  Tolerance of sin is the greatest sin. You have to recognize sin for what it is and not be lulled into thinking compromise is the general rule.

1. Whether you were able to pocket 1 cent or a billion dollars is the same. Deceit is deceit. While the effect of such a deceit may vary, the act in itself is wrong.

2. Honest omissions are an exception. However in this case, your responsibility is to inform your client that his tax obligations have been undervalued UNINTENTIONALLY thus him paying for less. It is your client's choice whether he wants to correct the mistake by paying the right dues or not provided he has been duly informed of the circumstances.

3. Tolerance of sin is the greatest sin.

I confess that my knowledge regarding theology is extremely limited and that I'm just depending discernment but realize this. A sin is a sin. It may be subject to exceptions but man's mistake is to make the exception as the rule. Inevitably the rule becomes ignored and form part of natural action thus the sin is omitted willfully.

It is not easy to get to heaven but spending an eternity in hell, you wouldn't want that.

Comment

• Dude clearly does not fucking want it with squealpiggy, holy shit this is hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                      Dude clearly does not fucking want it with squealpiggy, holy shit this is hilarious.
                      on the real, i wouldn't either. Squeal is relentless...and pretty damned smart.

Comment

Working...
                      X