Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Boxer of the Month for October

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant wait for WV2 to gradually keep fighting better opponents,imo he shud fight steve molitor next

Comment

So far it's a tie between VW2 and Nishioka.

C'mon people, vote!

Comment

I give my vote to Nishioka, because he beated a rising prospect and good boxer in Rendall Munroe..
        WV2 beated an old fighter from Tijuana called Ivan Hernandez, which a long time ago was superflyweight champ... He have to face real Superbantam to get credit, because last fights has been facing inflated superflyweights... Marvin Sonsona is one of them...

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
          I was trying to decide between Lenny Zappavigna and Luis Conception, and finally decided on Zappavigna.

Zappa has really arrived on the world boxing scene with that 1st round destruction of Kim, much the same way Brandon Rios made a statement last month with his win over Peterson.

Zappa lost on my card when he fought ferrnando angulo (a tough journeyman who was allegedly raised, at least in part, by wolves...)

from the looks on the faces of zappa's cornermen they thought he'd lost as well

he looks exciting and powerful certainly consiering he's so young

but i'm not as high on him as you might be when comparing him to Tszyu

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            Zappa lost on my card when he fought ferrnando angulo (a tough journeyman who was allegedly raised, at least in part, by wolves...)

from the looks on the faces of zappa's cornermen they thought he'd lost as well

he looks exciting and powerful certainly consiering he's so young

but i'm not as high on him as you might be when comparing him to Tszyu
            I'm not saying he's as good as Tszyu, he just reminded me of Kostya with the accurate hard punches and pony tail.

Comment

I think we got a winner! ding ding ding!

Comment

Working...
              X