• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    ****! I thought noone spoke my language here

i took Front-a-nese in college

Comment

Originally posted by DisposableArts View Post
      You should watch it, never know when you might need to teach your girl a lesson.. she'll be impressed with your creativity.
      Oh I have no problem with that.

Know what I do that is creative? I simply tell her............I'm not going to buy her anything untill she strips down and gives it up to me.

Bar none. Calling me creative? Think so.

Works like a charm, I'm an innovator, she gives it up.

She wants some new pants/blouses etc? K.

Just pay me what's due, and it's really a great thing.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

So if I click on a Coercion link I might get a stiffy.

But I don't want to see threats and crying.

I want to see the female agree directly with the man.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Holy **** this thread is ****ed up. OLL HOLLA.

Comment

I'm familiar with this chick Ryan Sky's work and let me tell you amigos she's a crazy freak. Some of the scenes she's done I would not recommend unless you are into pee, lesbianism, **** machines, gangbangs and torture. Feets, too.

She's got a pretty face though.

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
              I'm familiar with this chick Ryan Sky's work and let me tell you amigos she's a crazy freak. Some of the scenes she's done I would not recommend unless you are into pee, lesbianism, **** machines, gangbangs and torture. Feets, too.

She's got a pretty face though.
              I may be some time.............

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Nothing about this is sexy, NOTHING. It's ****ing degrading and disgusting the people that get off to this **** need ****ing help, seriously.
                lol!!!!

I guess that's what happens to the babes that will have a short career in the **** industry. .... They get dogged, abused and discarded !!!!!!!

That's the choice they made, so In my book, they're getting exactly what they deserve.

Comment

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2745/...caf59659_o.gif [work warning]

anyone knows what **** movie is this?

Comment

All women are whores.

Comment

The ****ed up thing is that these women allowed them to do this...the next ****ed up thing is that these women are going to get married on day.

Comment

Working...
                      X