Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 4 Playstation 3 glitch for those who haven't seen it. Pretty funny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo I uploaded videos.. WTF. Does it take forever to upload?

I did some funny ****, and found a glitch with the physics engine. That **** had me dying!

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
      Yo I uploaded videos.. WTF. Does it take forever to upload?

I did some funny ****, and found a glitch with the physics engine. That **** had me dying!
      I have no clue. It shouldn't take that long especially since the videos are probably 30 seconds or less. Not really sure though.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
        Its an early build.. SO im not surprised.
        An early build? The game comes out like a month from now...Shouldn't the game already be done being made by now since they need to make the game discs now millions billions of em.

Comment

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
          so u dont need to scan a pic just have a pic on a web url?
          I've done it on Tigerwoods its really good! You will be able to make anybody on the game!

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
            An early build? The game comes out like a month from now...Shouldn't the game already be done being made by now since they need to make the game discs now millions billions of em.
            The demo is probably the same one they used from a long time ago.

Like many mentioned.. Hatton doesn't have his tattoo, and the torso's are fat. I'm pretty sure they fixed all of that, but this demo is probably old.

Comment

lol, the signature moves are silly, I hope they have better ones.

Comment

Working...
              X