Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander thinks he has already beaten Khan and want bigger things next..!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Khan beats Devon..

but Alexander has enough pop (lol) to KO Khan... then again anyone does.

Comment

Well at least he's thinking positive

Comment

I think this fight is going to surprise people with how good it is. I expect Khan to win, though.

Comment

Alexander has no idea in Hell whats coming his way. He'll feel like he got Hit by a Train everytime Khan will land on him..

Khan by KO.

Comment

All my points on a Khan victory, who's taking the bet?? cmon?? 1T points bet.

Comment

Khan knows how to box from the outside, he should take this. worst case scenario its an ugly fight with clinching and fouling and gets stopped on cuts with no clear winner

Comment

I think Devon takes this, he is quick and hits hard enough plus he is craftier than people expect him to be. Devon by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  I think Devon takes this, he is quick and hits hard enough plus he is craftier than people expect him to be. Devon by UD.

Fancy a bet??? Winner takes 1 T points, my pick is Khan.

Comment

If Khan beats Devon, I'd still like to see him fight Bradley. He'll, if Devon wins, I wouldn't mind also seeing a rematch - of course all fights at 147.

Comment

Alexander's arrogance reminds me of another boxer named Khan. In less than two weeks the talking is over and we will see which one of these two annoying braggers can back up their mouth with their gloved fists.

Comment

Working...
                      X