Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook vs Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brook would TKO danny or danny with quit.

Comment

Terrible fight for Danny, kell is very patient and won't make a mistake like khan did. I can see the fight being a chess match kind of like the morales scrap but with brook winning.

Comment

Kell is the better boxer and is very big and strong.

Danny would get his ass beat

Comment

Swift never wins a poll....I can see why Brook should be favored in this match up though....gotta see how my boy wears the 147 pound shoes before I can HONESTLY say who he'd stomp out at the weight....Swift is my dude, I picks him over everybody just for the fact.....but to keep it all the way 100 REAL, Brook would be a problem for many name brand dudes in and around the WW division...not just Swift

Comment

I voted for Kell because he's the established welter. But I wouldn't be surprised if Danny got passed him. None of these guys are Floyd or Manny. I just got see these guys going 10+ years unbeaten.

Comment

Following 147lbers whip Gift. Porter, Brook, Mayweather, Pacquiao, Bradley, and Marquez. Thurman getting rocked by Chaves who didnt really dent Rios chin has given question to his chin in my opinion. A ****** no look left hook might just floor Thurman. The following guys ko Gift for sure. Pacquiao, Brook, Marquez, Porter might.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Following 147lbers whip Gift. Porter, Brook, Mayweather, Pacquiao, Bradley, and Marquez. Thurman getting rocked by Chaves who didnt really dent Rios chin has given question to his chin in my opinion. A ****** no look left hook might just floor Thurman. The following guys ko Gift for sure. Pacquiao, Brook, Marquez, Porter might.
                Nah Porter wont KO Garcia.

Comment

I feel that Garcia would outwork Brook and land at a higher percentage.

Garcia UD

Comment

Garcia by decision.

I think he's going to be better at 147 than he was at 140.

Comment

Working...
                    X