No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Expects Explosive Ending in Maidana-Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer Expects Explosive Ending in Maidana-Thurman

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer has advised BoxingScene.com that he fully expects an explosive ending in the upcoming welterweight fight between Keith Thurman (17-0, 16KOs) and Marcos Maidana (31-3, 28KOs). [Click Here To Read More]

He's milking this "leave the judges at home" line isn't he?

Comment

Thurman is far bigger than Maidana w/ far more power, but his opposition has been awful..he has not improved or learned anything w/all the ezy ko's ...look @ an early bout & 1 of his most recent, but Marcos has limited tech skills and will come forward & lose by ko...

Comment

WAR chino!

Comment

I'll be at this fight. Waiting for my boy to give me a yea or nay on whether he's going to buy tix. Broner is the man. Bring on Gamboa.

Comment

Gotta love Maidana's grit and gameness but it sounds like it will certainly be tested again.

He better NOT quit after mocking ORTIZ, LOL

IF Maidana goes down he better keep getting up and get more intense not get into :

SURVIVAL MODE !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              WAR chino!
              Hey dude, what would Chino do if his Jaw was broke in the 5th round and he had to use his glove to push it back shut until it was left hanging in the 9th and got caught with a left hook and was broken more severely to the place it tore open veins that could cause him to bleed to death ???

Would he have :

A. QUIT

B. STOPPED TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY and , hey how bout just stop the bleeding so he could live another day ?

gord head I will wait fer yer answer

Comment

From what I heard Thurman is a bum..... why is he still fighting at Welter?!

Comment

Thurman can crack for real. Ortiz had Maidana on the floor several times, and I guarantee you that Thurman hits harder than Ortiz.

Comment

i just realized who thurman is, gonna be a great fight. he was on may/cotto undercard.

Comment

Working...
                    X