Collapse
No announcement yet.

DISAPPOINTED in GTA 5. San Andreas still #1 In My Book

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTA IV was hyped initially and then people realised it wasn't actually that good. Same situation here?

San Andreas was excellent for it's time, can't comment on Vice City because I San Andreas before I played VC.

I remember playing GTA London back in '97 (see below), it was an enjoyable little game and it's amazing how the franchise took off.

Comment

I was so gullible to that game. I was literally shocked and heart broken Big Smoke betrayed a ninja

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
        This game could have been sooooo much better.

-No places to eat and regain health quickly. No cluckin bell or burger shot
        Cluckin Bell and Burger Shot are both in the game but you can't enter them like old games. Like a previous poster said there are shops you can go in and buy food to regain health and there are vending machines that you can buy drinks that replenish your health.

Comment

GTA5 is amazing. Getting those graphics on an old as **** system is genius in its self. You had 3 compelling characters, each with their own mannerisms/story for the most part. The map is amazing.

They could have done some things better, I don't think they thought out the iFruit app properly. The story was really good but I expected it to be expanded in some areas, i.e. Franklin and his aunt, Trevor and a bit more about his history and how Michael got to where he was at in life during the 10 years. **** like that, you know. I honestly loved it, I also think it has great replay ability compared to GTA 4. The thing is, its was always going to get harder and harder for Rockstar to satisfy their consumers due to how much they have already done in the GTA series before GTA 5. It was better than GTA4 by FAR IMO, San Andreas is probably the best ever but that does not mean that this was a flop its just that game was THAT damn good. On top of that you can access some of those unenterable buildings in the online mode.

Comment

'Vice City' will never be topped.

'San Andreas' was fun, but VC owns it in every category from story, to city, to soundtrack.

Moving this thread to the arcade lounge where it belongs now.

Comment

Gotta disagree. First off, who cares about the dog and cluckin bell?? Lol those aren't factors. Other sports games? Why? What else could there be, basketball?

This is the best GTA game pound 4 pound especially when you factor in online which is basically an entirely separate game. The online GTA's in the past were a joke whereas GTA5O is phenomenal. Some of the best online experiences I've ever had in my gaming life.

I think switching between three characters in story mode was very innovative and added something totally new to GTA. Game play is great, storymode excellent and tons of side missions and random events. I'd say I wish there were more skyscrapers, but overall the landscape is massive, take a taxi from the LS airport to the northern tip of the map and see how long it takes. I also love off roading in the mountains which have tons of trails, jumps, etc. The detail is incredible and probably overlooked by a lot of people.

If you want to race do so online. There are tons of races.

Comment

Ive played every single GTA game.

THis is the best of all of them.

The graphics are unbelievable, the map is HUGE, but more improtantly than the map being bigger than ever, is the detail. There is detail and hand sculpted landscape on every inch of everything. Nothing is replicated, everything is different.

The story line was good, the acting was great.

The AI is more intuitive, gun play and shootouts has been completely redone for the better, driving is incredibly more realistic.

The ability to customize the **** out of any car, buy boats, planes, choppers, bikes, exotics, convertibles, monster trucks, jet skis, tanks.

More sports than any other GTA.

And topping it off... Grand Theft Auto Online is ****ing incredible.

Comment

I don't think people even know how awesome online can be. REED and I have stories for days about the insanely fun **** we've done

Comment

It's like giving a review of how Call of Duty Black Ops II wasnt that good... but the writer never played online.

Its like wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll, youre sorta missing a HUGE ****ing part here lol

Comment

*Rare sighting of me and Bringer agreeing on something*

I had the most fun with Vice City, I feel that's the best one. It had the introduction to the ninjas, that was fun as hell. The theme was the best too, the music, the missions. If Rockstar remakes III or Vice City for the PS4, i'd buy a GTA game again. I played San Andreas a little bit and other than the soundtrack, I didn't like it. I wasn't feeling the whole Compton'ish/West Coast gangster theme to it.

4 I have seen my bro play it and I didn't like it. I know nothing about 5 and honestly i'm not even interested, I guess from playing III and Vice City and a bit of SA, and watching gameplay of 4, I think I already know what GTA 5 looks like. I'm just not interested in the series anymore but it was fun back when I was 14-16 years old.

Comment

Working...
                      X