Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mads Larsen fights Cocco on Valuev undercard. Bute's next.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mads Larsen fights Cocco on Valuev undercard. Bute's next.

On the undercard of Valuev-Holyfield dane Mads Larsen is in a must-win situation. The dane faces italian Roberto Cocco who's a former kickboxer. If Larsen wins he faces IBF 168 lb champ Lucien Bute next and a unification dreamfight with fellow dane Mikkel Kessler is in sight.

Larsen and Cocco at the weigh-in. Larsen is on the left with the heavy tatoo (all SMW world class danish fighters mus apparently have exaggerated tat.'s)

The Bute fight seems ready at least as far as the romanian-canadian is concerned. Larsen sees it a bit different: "Anybody can get a championship fight if they'll do it for free. I still need to finish my negotiations with manager Sauerland but we're closing in."

Larsen is a big fan of Holyfield and got his picture taken next to the great fighter. Larsen feels Holyfield will win BTW.

Larsen vs. Cocco starts at around 21.30 CET and is televised by danish TV2 who's hyping of a showdown with Kessler is way over the top.

The fight starts in 20 min.'s I wonder if anybody is interested in rbr or perhaps this fight is just to insignifikant? It probably is.

Comment

Ok. The former kickboxingchamp Cocco has entered the ring.

Comment

And here comes Larsen.

It's a 10 rounder so I expect Larsen to finish the fight inside the distance, but let's see.

Comment

Cocco too is heavy tatooed

A lt at stake for Larsen tonight. Lucian Bute is ready if he wins.

Comment

Haha nice entrance music from Cocco.

Comment

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
              And here comes Larsen.

It's a 10 rounder so I expect Larsen to finish the fight inside the distance, but let's see.
              Is there a stream for this fight???

Comment

Ole olady olady I oh
                That's Hardrock, and Coco, and Joe

Comment

thats COCO song was funny as hell.

Comment

1: Larsen looks trim and sharper than ever since his returning fromhis 3½ year lay-off.

Larsen controls the action but not much are landing. Larsen is looking to land his southpaw left uppercut.

1-0 Larsen.

Comment

Working...
                    X