Jason Bourne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Bourne

In Theaters July 29, looks promising

Yes, thank you, i've been talking about this to anyone who listens lol but I haven't seen the trailer, I was wondering when it was coming out since the July date was set a while ago. Can't wait, the trilogy was epic.

Comment

Glad they got Matt Damon back.

Comment

very much lookin forward to this

Comment

I always felt that Jason Bourne would take that martini glass and shove it straight up James Bond's candy ass.

Comment

This thing will flop like the Taken sequel. Bourne has become a caricature of himself. And on top of that...ppl weren't really aware of Damon's politics as much during the heyday of the Bourne franchise...now ppl are tired of him and other loudmouth Leftist actors. They don't wanna see a guy kicking ass using state of the art weaponry when he favors gun control legislation.

Comment

See...I like my actors to keep quiet, where I don't know anything about them other then the roles that they're playing. See: Daniel Day Lewis for example. Idk anything about him other then the roles he has played.

Will Smith has been pushing it for years and now he is also on the **** list with the latest stunt he has pulled. Now when he goes for the biographical role playing Obama...I will just see that sniveling actor who cried wolf demanding affirmation action so an award can be thrown his way like a 15 an hour minimum wage.

Comment

Originally posted by 0ne_Capitalist View Post
                This thing will flop like the Taken sequel. Bourne has become a caricature of himself. And on top of that...ppl weren't really aware of Damon's politics as much during the heyday of the Bourne franchise...now ppl are tired of him and other loudmouth Leftist actors. They don't wanna see a guy kicking ass using state of the art weaponry when he favors gun control legislation.
                sheesh, no one watches Bourne movies for it's politics

compared to other spy action movies, it's probably the most brainless one

i just wanna see him kicking someone's ass especially the ones from the agency he worked before

Comment

I'm looking forward to it. What I don't like is they keep sealing the f'ing story as if Bourne is walking away and disappearing for good.. finally finding some peace. Then they get greedy and Damon realizes he needs a comeback movie, so h*ll let's reinvent this original story again. But not going to lie I am very looking forward to this movie. The one with Aaron Cross sucked. It was just to slap stick. I prefer my government assassins to be cold blooded emotionless killing machines. Not some Ethan Hawk mission impossible ****

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                    I'm looking forward to it. What I don't like is they keep sealing the f'ing story as if Bourne is walking away and disappearing for good.. finally finding some peace. Then they get greedy and Damon realizes he needs a comeback movie, so h*ll let's reinvent this original story again. But not going to lie I am very looking forward to this movie. The one with Aaron Cross sucked. It was just to slap stick. I prefer my government assassins to be cold blooded emotionless killing machines. Not some Ethan Hawk mission impossible ****
                    I don't think Matt Damon needs a comeback movie lol. The Martian was nominated for 6 Oscars, including Best Actor. The Martian also won 2 Golden Globes for Best Picture and Best Actor.

Comment

Working...
                    X